Crazy Crakaz Album - A History of Crakatude

joe_cam

First off, I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I'm never really sure where to post these things, so I'm just putting it in community and if it's the wrong place, I'm sorry. Love u.

Ladies and Gentlemen, a Crakaz album. This marks the 3rd album release I've put out (Come Back REMIXED in 2002 and Hits & Misses in 2005) and it's nothin but Crakaz.

Features 18 tracks spanning the 6 years of the history of the Crakaz and Craka related music. From the 2002 Roger Matthews "Come Back Bitch" to the sneak preview of 7am from the upcoming K.K. Setlist project, this is the definitive history of the Crakaz. Yeah. You guys get a sneak peek at the new Joe Cam Remix Project months before release.... Lucky assholes.

Features classics like Funk Out, River City Rap and Da Black Market and even some forgotten and unreleased tracks such as OUSWTFBBQ5 (JM Flava Remix), Fine (with Diggi Dis) and Come Back (MP Remix), not to mention both of the Alien Hominid contest entrants!

Oh yeah, and like 30 songs about DCT.

Features the talents of Mustin, A_Rival, Flik, Shael Riley, Devon Riley, posu yan, Diggi Dis, DCT, Roger Matthews, Matt Pollard, Joshua Morse, zykO, DJ Potatoe, Chico Ray and plenty more.

Tracklist:

1.) 7am (Feat. Chico Ray)

2.) OUSWTFBBQ5

3.) Happy Birfday, DCT

4.) River City Rap

5.) Believe In Jesus

6.) Betrayal

7.) Fine

8.) DCT DED OMG RIP

9.) OUSWTFBBQ5 (JM Flava Remix)

10.) Da Black Market

11.) The Invasion

12.) I Want the Fuckin Game

13.) Funk Out

14.) Hail to the Chief

15.) Come Back Bitch

16.) White Boy Rap

17.) OUSWTFBBQ5 (Unreleased Demo)

18.) Come Back (MP Mix)

18 tracks, 68 minutes of Crakaz!

Download the full album at http://joecamnet.com/albums/Crazy%20Crakaz-A%20History%20of%20Crakatude/

Or grab the rar file and get everything at once at http://joecamnet.com/albums/crakatude.rar

Oh and before anybody complains, I know that some of the songs are quieter and some are louder. This is years of different musicians, producers and what not. I know Hail to the Chief is particularly bad... I even tried to amplify it...it's just quiet. Blame DCT...if he's still alive.

Spread the word! The ultimate Craka collection is out and who knows, if it gets enough buzz and attention, maybe I'll step back in front of the mic for more than one song in a year.... Make it happen!

Gotta do something on those 7am vocals; too dry, plus the delivery sucks. :-D

Lots of classics on there, though, I love this album.

Personal favorites are River City Rap, <3 Jesus, Da Black Market, and Funk Out, but pretty much everything is fun.

Before I forget: http://vgmdb.net/db/albums.php?id=9325

What's the source tune for OUSWTFBBQ5? An FF track?

And where's some album art? C'mon, Photoshop a happy face on top of a Ritz cracker. Use Joe with an O-face or something.

Oh shit... BBQ. If I remember right it's the court theme from Chrono Trigger.

And yeah, I know my delivery wasn't the best on 7am. it was the first song I SUNG in over 3 years and I only had enough time to go through the whole thing twice. There's so much I wish I could do over, but I'm not at Mustin's anymore to give it another go.

I'll just chalk it up to being "parody" and it's all intentional. hahaha

Regardless, that chorus is fucking GOLD.

And hey, if you know somebody who wants to do album art, tell em to get in touch with me! I can barely sing let alone do artwork!

Thanks for the kind words Larry! Get in touch wtih me sometime.