Super Mario RPG (SNES) - Culex Song

ShineVini

It's called "Fight Against Culex", and I believe it's also from FF IV. There are a few mixes out there, but they're not OCRemix quality. The song (as if not everyone on the face of the planet has heard it) can be found at:

http://www.supermariolegacy.com/index.php?p=v3smrpgsoundtrack

Actually, I've always thought that SMRPG was an album-quality game. The music is exceptional all around. Unfortunately, while I can do some arranging (high-school music for the win!), I'm not computer-literate and I can't operate any remixing programs.

There was one project, released by someone called "Heavy Troopa is Ready to Launch" - a friend had it, but a lot of it was either nerd-core rapping or rave stuff. Not quite what I had in mind, but if that floats your boat it's out there somewhere for download.

As an aside, my two favourite songs from that game are the battle music ("Fight Against Monsters") and Smithy's Theme (called Kadijoh on the album). Then again, I did play that game more than could be considered healthy...