*WITHDRAWN* Double Dragon 'Dance Dragon'

djpretzel

FTP link works, file also in HTTP space. This sounded way out of tune to me ...? -djp

Ok. I know that the submission system is a bit slow and lacking, but this is CRUEL. First, I send a remix and it took 3 months to get in the judges forums(and it got posted cuz I pointed you about it), then I sended 2 mixes after that, one of them I think the FBI erased the email from your inbox cuz I never heard of it again, and the other got reviewed cuz I pointed antonio pizza about it. I don't want to argue with you about this system, cuz I know there's no other way, but sometimes this kinda things makes me angry. Anyways, This is not going to stop me to love your site, or sending you (or the judges) my crap ^_^. My last mix almost gets posted.. and I think this one has great posibilities(BTW, I submited this one like 1 month ago but I didn't recieve the classic autoresponse, so I tought that it got lost and that's why I'm writing you this). This remix, is from the Double Dragon Theme. I need to make an important note on this: I started to work on this mix a lot of time before hammer's garage was posted. I'm telling you this because I've noticed that some things are similar between my mix and that one.(You can check the creation/modifying date of the file if you don't trust me).

and... yeah! this is techno for all of you judges. I know you love this kinda things ^_^. This was made in fruity loops, using only generators such as 3xosc, tst404 and mda. The only wav samples that you'll hear are the drums.

you can get this mix at and the name of the song is Dance Dragon. You can credit this remix to FielDYSnutS, or if you prefer, DJ FielDY. Again, thanks for your time, I would really apreciate some attention to this.

S|r_NutS (formerly FielDYSnutS) says he doesn't want this mix judged anymore (it's from 7 months ago?), so I'm closing this thread. He's got a track he's been waiting 7 weeks for that I will probably "fall through" for him in a few days. He definately would like to have that track judged.

If this is not alright then let me know...