OCR @ Otakon 2008 (Baltimore, MD) - Thanks for coming!

atmuh

I'd get a table, but the competition is too fierce at Otakon, and the table itself is expensive. Hence, I'll be putting some pieces on display in the art show/exhibit, which will be able to be bid on for a chance to win it. I hope to have a few of my current digital pieces enlarged and framed, and I also plan on doing a oil painting on poster board to frame....whose subject material I have yet to decide.

So if you see my Sonic Reflection picture, chances are you'll see the rest.

Much like anything else artist alley is just a giant popularity thing. Ive seen so much awesome work and art just sit on tables yet the crappiest drawings done by some big time deviantart person are sold left and right.

But framing pieces for auction does wonders in selling stuff. Good luck to ya btw :)

I'd get a table, but the competition is too fierce at Otakon, and the table itself is expensive. Hence, I'll be putting some pieces on display in the art show/exhibit, which will be able to be bid on for a chance to win it. I hope to have a few of my current digital pieces enlarged and framed, and I also plan on doing a oil painting on poster board to frame....whose subject material I have yet to decide.

So if you see my Sonic Reflection picture, chances are you'll see the rest.

I see. Well, I'll just have to keep an eye out. Next thing we all need to discuss here is the twin meetups like last year's Otakon. I'm sure there'll be one day one, but will there again be one on day two? Any word from our courageous Event Coordinator?