Jack Thompson Threatened With Disbarment

prophetik music

Certainly a much wider smile on my face if it were true. Oh well, baby steps!

I reckon give him 10 minutes and a camera, and he will probably make someone want to. The blatant stupidity of the guy makes me wonder how he got a law degree.

I could have sworn it was meant to be hard to get a law degree. Then how could someone as idiotic as him get one?

I reckon give him 10 minutes and a camera, and he will probably make someone want to. The blatant stupidity of the guy makes me wonder how he got a law degree.

I could have sworn it was meant to be hard to get a law degree. Then how could someone as idiotic as him get one?

He might have become idiotic after getting the degree.

Actually, the last news was a 10 year disbarment. Now it's a life long ban from practicing law.

this was the main reason i brought it up. that, and finally slashdot posted a story that most of the people on this website would understand about games (aka not about graphics tech or something like that. you all know i live on slashdot most of the time when i'm near a computer and not on a game.