Trojan Picked up By AVG from the FL Demo?

Trojan Picked up By AVG from the FL Demo. a Backdoor Trojan. i downloaded the demo from download.com from FL studio.

im currently Running AVG 8.0 Free Edt. And Webroot SpySweeper with Anti-Virus.

AVG picked it up. Anyone have any info on this?

Edit: Came from The file. "Toxic Biohazard.dll"

I Resolved the problem with a trojan remover and deleted the directory and its in avgs virus vault

What? theres trojan virus in the FL Demo! D: I downloaded it some time ago! but When I scaned for Viruses it didn't seem to point it out.

Theres some type of Malicious Code in it, that caused AVG to pick it up.

Im my opinion. Scann with AVG 8.0 see if you find anything. my Webroot didnt pick anything up, so its possible its What you would call a "False Positive".

Toxic Biohazard.dll is a VST softsynth instrument included with FL. I would reckon you're getting a "false positive" here.

=However=, I would feel free to delete that file anyways since it's only a DEMO version that comes with FL (the full version must be purchased separately)...

I just uninstalled it, Since. im on a laptop, Running on vista x32, with 1 gb of ram. It slowed Everything down. I will download it when im finished Building my PC.

With everything else on here, it just slows down my laptop

Good to know it was a False Positive.

Yes I am having the same problem with my analog synth. It keeps getting picked up as "Access Virus". ah I lie...

Im Guessing that alot of these Synths used in FL, are created with Code that is known to virus scanners as Malicious, or if its unknown, some will classify it as Malicious, Nothing to worry about. All False Positives.