Prayers for bLiNd (UPDATE: He's home)

Jillian Aversa

Let me know what he likes please. Also, we (ocr posters) might be able to come together for something nice. I'll be glad to help or just send something encouraging. I doubt I've ever posted around your man but I'd be glad to offer encouragement and/or something of his preference.

Well, this sounds like a great idea. I actually spoke to Jordan today and none of us know anything yet. I read some posts to him and it brought tears to his eyes. He appreciates all of your prayers and hopes. My intention of this was to lift his spirits. Show him how much he is loved. We are working on getting this printed so he can read 'em.

Jordan loves passages and scriptures from the Holy Bible, Super Metroid A LOT (he is an expert) it's his favorite game, the colors blue, green and red, electronica music, oldschool games, RPG games... I don't know what else I can list.

If it's possible to the many OCR artists here... is there any way you all can sign a poster and mail it to me?

"Christ gives me the strength to face anything." Philippians 4:13

Also...

I don't have the best relationship with God these days, but even in times where my faith was very weak and the danger and strife around me seemed overwhelming, I have always remembered this passage from the Lord's Prayer. Sometimes, all I could do was to say it aloud, and pray to God that he would give me the strength, courage or wisdom to see me through. I believe that if we come to God with an earnest heart and ask for something, he is just to give it to us in his own way. Come to God with faith like a child and you can do anything.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for thou art with me.

My prayers are with you, Jordan.

Hi there --

I just want to express my warm wishes to bLiNd for a steady recovery. I have been a huge fan of his musics for a very long time (the remixes and originals from his site) and would be quite saddened if anything bad happened.

I also want to mention that if anyone does want to put something together for bLiNd that I definitely want to help in any way I can. Maybe to counter this feeling that really there's nothing that I can do to help.

A favorite scripture of mine is Revelation 21:4 speaking about when the Earth will be restored to its conditions when humans were first created.

"And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."

Whenever someone close to me falls ill I do my best to dwell on this verse and do my best to look to this promised future. In the meantime God still cares about each and every one of us, and I will pray that he gives Jordan the strength to endure through this.

He was one of the first remixers that I really got into many years ago and is still one of my favorites.

Oh man :(. And there I was today hating what's going on in my life and wanting it to stop. I saw the thread title and my stomach dropped and I hoped it wasn't what I though it was... This just goes to show you that no matter where you are, there's always a worse place you can be. Unfortunately for bLiNd, that's the place where he is now.

Fear not as you go into the unknown and uncertain future, as the mission you have been given has not yet even been unravelled.

A favorite scripture of mine is Revelation 21:4 speaking about when the Earth will be restored to its conditions when humans were first created.

"And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."

Whenever someone close to me falls ill I do my best to dwell on this verse and do my best to look to this promised future. In the meantime God still cares about each and every one of us, and I will pray that he gives Jordan the strength to endure through this.

He was one of the first remixers that I really got into many years ago and is still one of my favorites.

Thank you so much for this scripture. Jordan loves to read the Holy Bible, listen to sermons and spread God's word to everyone he comes across. I am missing him terribly. We would listen to sermons almost everyday together. It just doesn't seem the same right now in my room, but all of you guys are giving Jordan and I more faith. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Oh man :(. And there I was today hating what's going on in my life and wanting it to stop. I saw the thread title and my stomach dropped and I hoped it wasn't what I though it was... This just goes to show you that no matter where you are, there's always a worse place you can be. Unfortunately for bLiNd, that's the place where he is now.

Fear not as you go into the unknown and uncertain future, as the mission you have been given has not yet even been unravelled.

Yeah... We are all guilty at complaining about our lives... but everyday someone always suffers more... but no, he's not in such a horrible place. Don't look at it that way! Remember, the Lord is with him and he's getting better...

"Christ gives me the strength to face anything." Philippians 4:13

Also...

I don't have the best relationship with God these days, but even in times where my faith was very weak and the danger and strife around me seemed overwhelming, I have always remembered this passage from the Lord's Prayer. Sometimes, all I could do was to say it aloud, and pray to God that he would give me the strength, courage or wisdom to see me through. I believe that if we come to God with an earnest heart and ask for something, he is just to give it to us in his own way. Come to God with faith like a child and you can do anything.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for thou art with me.

My prayers are with you, Jordan.

Jordan has spoken about these scriptures to me. I am sure once he reads this post, he will feel enlightened. Thank you very much. I hope scriptures keep coming.

Hi there --

I just want to express my warm wishes to bLiNd for a steady recovery. I have been a huge fan of his musics for a very long time (the remixes and originals from his site) and would be quite saddened if anything bad happened.

I also want to mention that if anyone does want to put something together for bLiNd that I definitely want to help in any way I can. Maybe to counter this feeling that really there's nothing that I can do to help.

You posting and expressing this is a big help. You have helped! Jordan will be moved with every post. Thank you for wanting to do more!

You know, I wasn't aware that Colitis was a chronic condition. Apparently, there is always the chance that this could flare up again later, though according to Wiki, the colon can be removed and "replaced" if symptoms are bad enough.

My dad has a kidney condition and a hormone imbalance, as well as sleep apnea. The ways in which these chronic conditions affect my father are subtle in that they aren't terribly obvious, but they take their toll. I know how difficult it is to see someone you love suffer quietly. Sometimes, I think, it hurts even more when the person suffering is strong, since at times they refuse to fully acknowledge the danger they might be in.

I'm kind of a hard-nosed S.O.B. at times, but seeing my father in pain or completely drained from lack of rest has moved me to sobs. I hope and pray that for you two it will never have to be like this.

It's really important to have faith, but you have to remember and acknowledge that there are things on the medicinal side that you can and should pursue. You have to take care of yourself while you're able to.

You know, I wasn't aware that Colitis was a chronic condition. Apparently, there is always the chance that this could flare up again later, though according to Wiki, the colon can be removed and "replaced" if symptoms are bad enough.

Apparently thats what happened with my dad. A portion of it had to be removed... I remember him being hospitalized for weeks, if not more. It was terrible.

Once again, I hope you get well soon blind. :\

My dad has a kidney condition and a hormone imbalance, as well as sleep apnea. The ways in which these chronic conditions affect my father are subtle in that they aren't terribly obvious, but they take their toll. I know how difficult it is to see someone you love suffer quietly. Sometimes, I think, it hurts even more when the person suffering is strong, since at times they refuse to fully acknowledge the danger they might be in.

I'm kind of a hard-nosed S.O.B. at times, but seeing my father in pain or completely drained from lack of rest has moved me to sobs. I hope and pray that for you two it will never have to be like this.

It's really important to have faith, but you have to remember and acknowledge that there are things on the medicinal side that you can and should pursue. You have to take care of yourself while you're able to.

I am deeply sorry for what your father has to go through....nevertheless, the people in his life are also suffering with him... I understand that kind of pain. Thank you for hoping and praying that him and I don't spend a kind of future sobbing about his condition, but you know what? I have already told the Lord I am prepared for it now more than ever. I really am ready to take care of him if it comes to that. I'll try to be the best wife I can be with God's help.

I have finally gotten success. One of his friends is going to print this thread tonight. He will be reading it tomorrow. He told his friend tonight that he is thankful I told a few OCR artists and for pixietricks starting this thread. Now I am very determined to meet Ms. Jillian Goldin and Mr. Andrew Aversa more than ever. Jordan and I were hoping to attend MAGFEST, but I want to go even more now. Jordan has expressed how much he's been wanting to go all these years and how bad he wants to meet many people from OCR. I will work hard so him and I can go. Jordan has made many of my dreams come true... so I am interested to accomplish this one for him... and well for me too. lol I been wanting to meet OCR peoples since 2001.

Other than pixietricks and Zircon, I want to give special thanks to Beatdrop for e-mailing me his amazing message to Jordan. Also the messages Jewbei and Nicole sent me through myspace.

I want Jordan to read these lyrics from several tracks him and I gave to one another. Since a lot here are into electronica, you guys should look into the tracks at youtube.com. I don't think you will be disappointed. At least not in my opinion. :razz:

"Beautiful" by Ferry Corsten featuring Debra Andrew

Everything is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful..

Everything is beautiful..

Let the music carry you..

Maybe I will follow you, forever!

Nowhere else I'd rather be,

When you're lying next to me..

Let the music carry us, together!

"Fire" by Ferry Corsten featuring Simon Le Bon

Oh woman you make me feel

Like I'm on fire

Like I'm on fire

Like I'm on fire

Oh woman you make it real

It's the only way for me

Like I'm on fire

It's the only way for me

Like I'm on fire

It's the only way for me

Like I'm on fire

It's the only way for me

Like I'm on fire

It's the only way for me

Like I'm on fire

It's the only way for me

Like I'm on fire

It's the only way for me

"To Forever (Moonbeam Remix)" by Rachael Starr

I see you and you see me

There’s only one thing this could be

I think you know just what I mean -

When I’m with you I feel so free

So free

When we meet up, the whole world stops

The music’s louder, the temperature drops

It seems like they’re all dancing to our beat

Look around, I’ll know you’ll see

You’ll see

So free

And I love you, and I hope you love me too

And I need you, and I hope you need me too

Babe, I just hope you know to never let me go

Cause when it comes to forever we should be together

Together. Forever.

"Ride (Tiesto Remix)" by Cary Brothers

You are everything I wanted

The scars of all I’ll ever know

If I told you you were right

Would you take my hand tonight?

If I told you the reasons why

Would you leave your life and ride?

And ride…

You saw all my pieces broken

This darkness that I could never show

If I told you you were right

Would you take my hand tonight?

If I told you the reasons why

Would you leave your life and ride?

And ride…

"Jumping All Over the World" by Scooter

Uncore, Hardcore

Rock you down to the floor

Posse saw ya on the border

Jungle jumper under order

Every minute, every hour, got the power

Take a shower, brand stuff

Screaming Lord, wicked and tough

Right now, say Lord have mercy!

I've got the money

I've got the place

You've got the figure

You've got the face

Let's get together

We're jumping all over,

all over the world

I've got the music

I've got the lights

You've got the figure

Full of delights

Let's get together

We're jumping all over,

all over the world

I've got position

I've got the name

You've got the power

To drive me insane

Let's get together

We're jumping all over,

all over the world

I've got the money

I've got the place

You've got the figure

You've got the face

Let's get together

We're jumping all over,

all over the world

All together now!

These are two verses I've always remembered:

"Amen, I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything for which they are to pray, it shall be granted to them by my heavenly Father. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Mt. 18:19-20

"Be still and know that I am God." Ps. 46:10

Stay strong. Determination to recover will help immensely, and prayer works miracles.

excessively long post as this may be, I thought of this also. Its pretty well known so either or both of you may have seen it, but just in case

Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream--

I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord

and across the sky flashed scenes from my life.

For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints,

one belonged to me and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of my life flashed before me,

I looked back at the footprints in the sand.

I noticed that many times along the path of my life,

there was only one set of footprints.

I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest

and saddest times in my life.

This really bothered me and I questioned the Lord about it.

"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,

you would walk with me all the way,

but I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life

there is only one set of footprints.

"I don't understand why in times when I needed you most,

you should leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child,

I love you and I would never, never leave you

during your times of trial and suffering.

"When you saw only one set of footprints,

it was then that I carried you."

My song for Jordan for the month of August. He knows I am impatient at times... and I cannot wait, but I just try very hard to lift his spirits with music.

"Heaven on Earth" by Britney Spears

Your touch

Your taste

Your breath

Your face

Your hands

Your head

You're sweet

Your love

Your teeth

Your tongue

Your eye

You're mine

Your lips

You're fine

You're heaven on earth

I've waited all my life for you

My favourite kiss

Your perfect skin

Your perfect smile

Waking up and you're next to me

Wrap me up in your arms and back to sleep

Lay my head on your chest and drift away

Dream of you and I'm almost half awake

(The palest green I've never seen

The colour of your eyes

You've taken me so far away

One look and you stop time)

Fell in love with you and

Everything that you are

Nothing I can do I'm really

Crazy about you

When you're next to me

It's just like heaven on earth

You're heaven

You're heaven on earth

Tell me that I'll always be the one that you want

Don't know what I'd do if I ever lose you

Look at you and what I see is heaven on earth

I'm in love with you

Your breath

Your face

Your hands

Your head

You're sweet

Your love

Your tongue

I'd move across the world for you

Just tell me when

Just tell me where

I'll come to you

Take me back to that place in time

Images of you occupy my mind

Far away but I feel you hear with me

Dream of you and you're almost next to me

(The palest green I've never seen

The colour of your eyes

You've taken me so far away

One look and you stop time)

Everything that you are

Crazy about you

When you're next to me

You're heaven

You're heaven on earth

I'm in love with you

I'm in love with you

I said I'm so in love

I said I'm so in love

So in love

Fall off the edge of my mind

I fall off the edge of my mind

For you

For you

Everything that you are

Crazy about you

When you're next to me

(So in love)

You're heaven

You're heaven on earth

I'm in love with you

I'm so in love

I'm so in love

(I'm so in love)

When I just look at you

I feel like I'm gonna jump into heaven

(So in love)

And you'll catch me

Catch me if I jump

Will you catch me?

These are two verses I've always remembered:

"Amen, I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything for which they are to pray, it shall be granted to them by my heavenly Father. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Mt. 18:19-20

"Be still and know that I am God." Ps. 46:10

Stay strong. Determination to recover will help immensely, and prayer works miracles.

excessively long post as this may be, I thought of this also. Its pretty well known so either or both of you may have seen it, but just in case

Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream--

I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord

and across the sky flashed scenes from my life.

For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints,

one belonged to me and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of my life flashed before me,

I looked back at the footprints in the sand.

I noticed that many times along the path of my life,

there was only one set of footprints.

I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest

and saddest times in my life.

This really bothered me and I questioned the Lord about it.

"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,

you would walk with me all the way,

but I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life

there is only one set of footprints.

"I don't understand why in times when I needed you most,

you should leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child,

I love you and I would never, never leave you

during your times of trial and suffering.

"When you saw only one set of footprints,

it was then that I carried you."

OMG... I cannot believe you sent this!! I sent this exactly same thing to Jordan on myspace a few days ago. I don't think he's seen it yet considering he's been sick in bed... but wow, thank you so much! I am so happy this thread has started. Prayers does work miracles, that is what I truly believe! I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW! I feel God used you to send that to me to let me know he's listening to all of our prayers. ::tears up:: Thank you. :|

I wish for the best and am extremely grateful that everyone has been as supportive as possible so far. A huge meetup at MAGFEST would be crazy amazing so get better man! (It'd also be the first time I'm allowed to go) To Jade, your devotion to Jordan is admirable to anyone. The both of you, stay strong!

A passage from Matthew - I'm sorry I couldn't find anything better, but here you go sir:

3Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14But John tried to deter him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?"

15Jesus replied, "Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness." Then John consented. 16As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. 17And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

Super Metroid, one of the best games ever made. No sir, that's wrong. The best game ever made.

Blue, red, and green for you:

http://www.scratchdoctor.co.uk/assets/images/blue_red_green_discs_web_page_size.jpg

Electronic music - None other than yourself sir

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00609/

A cartoon from what I guess is your favorite RPG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1MpWfNDtWs&feature=related

Take care Blind and his Majesty's lady.

A passage from Matthew - I'm sorry I couldn't find anything better, but here you go sir:

3Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14But John tried to deter him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?"

15Jesus replied, "Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness." Then John consented. 16As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. 17And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

Super Metroid, one of the best games ever made. No sir, that's wrong. The best game ever made.

Blue, red, and green for you:

http://www.scratchdoctor.co.uk/assets/images/blue_red_green_discs_web_page_size.jpg

Electronic music - None other than yourself sir

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00609/

A cartoon from what I guess is your favorite RPG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1MpWfNDtWs&feature=related

Take care Blind and his Majesty's lady.

ROFLMAO OMG!!@!@ ROFLLLLLLL THIS IS SO AMAZING! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PICKED HIS SONG FOR THE ELECTRONICA MUSIC SECTION. hahahahahahaha omg, this brought me to tears man. I can't wait until Jordan sits down on his computer to go one by one on this post. To tell you though....those are great. He was actually named Jordan because of that scripture. If you want to read more information about that, visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_River I REALLY love that blue/red/green photo of the discs. I'll make sure he uses it for future reference. The cartoon him and I have seen already... but that is like his favorite RPG. We're excited over the remake (FINALLY RIGHT?!?!?!!?!?) and I will make sure we get it for the Nintendo DS. lol Thank you very much good sir. You will not be forgotton. This was very sweet. And I love 'his Majesty's lady.' It's perfect. God bless!

I wish for the best and am extremely grateful that everyone has been as supportive as possible so far. A huge meetup at MAGFEST would be crazy amazing so get better man! (It'd also be the first time I'm allowed to go) To Jade, your devotion to Jordan is admirable to anyone. The both of you, stay strong!

Well, wow. My want and need of going to MAGFEST has increased more. I will pray and hope about it. Jordan really needs to go and you guys need to meet him!! He's so amazing. :] And yes... I have a high devotion to Jordan. I am glad someone has noticed this and the fact that it is admirable. This is a great post.