Rock Band 2

sephfire

Man, I really hope guitar hero: WT comew out with a track listing as good as this one. Seeing bands like Korn confirmed for it give me the willies. With bands like Ratt and Judas Priest making the cut, I'm starting to wonder if I should give up the better guitar controller and music creator for an awesome setlist...

Not sure. Although, with that many master tracks and 20 free ones to come this fall, I don't mind too much. They can always release some more Harmonix DLC packs later. I hope they do, actually.

I think that having bonus tracks downloadable is a pretty good idea, as most of the bonus tracks I thought kinda sucked, so being able to pick which ones I take is a very nice prospect.

I almost wish there was a way to "uncheck" a song in the game so it would never appear on random as well.

I almost wish there was a way to "uncheck" a song in the game so it would never appear on random as well.

This. And/or allow you to design custom set lists from which to play random songs (i.e., "Party Mode," "Solo Drums," "Solo Vocals," etc.).

All in all though, I'm thinking that if RB2 continues to fail on the Wii like its predecessor while GH:WT does DLC for Wii and does it right, I would wind up buying GH:WT.

This. And/or allow you to design custom set lists from which to play random songs (i.e., "Party Mode," "Solo Drums," "Solo Vocals," etc.).

All in all though, I'm thinking that if RB2 continues to fail on the Wii like its predecessor while GH:WT does DLC for Wii and does it right, I would wind up buying GH:WT.

Well, with Nintendo's E3 conference coming out today, I've got my fingers crossed they'll release a storage solution, which will hopefully solve Rock Band for Wii's problems.

• 1 month later...
Uhh dunno if you wanna trade in Rock Band 1... Last I checked it traded in for like $2. And I don't think EB Games accepts drumsets anymore.

Huh...is there a way to find trade in values online or do you have to go to the store? I'm just trading in the game. I'm not buying the new gear. I've spent a lot of money on music games this year - I'll use the old stuff.