Rock Band 2

sephfire

The special edition drums are released, but they're shipping all the preorders right now. They'll start showing up in Gamestops and such eventually. But I think you can buy the RB2 standard instruments already.

edit:

My bad, I thought you meant the fancy, limited edition instruments, not the full box set of standard instruments.

Anyone know if the bass drum pedal for rb2 still feels cheap and will fall apart if you even use any force?

Maybe it's just 'cause I never used a real bass pedal, but it seemed the part of the drum set I was least scared to really put a lot of force behind. I'm more interested in the squishy drums. I'll probably be buying a set of those when I pick up the game.

The special edition drums [iares released, but they're shipping all the preorders right now. They'll start showing up in Gamestops and such eventually. But I think you can buy the RB2 standard instruments already.

By "Special Edition," I meant the bundle pack with all the instruments. I.e., how the original Rock Band was released to begin with. That isn't getting released until the PS3 version is, which means if you want all the updated instruments now you'll have to spend an extra $50 total.

Also, re: the updated drum set, pictures show a metal-reinforced kick pedal. So it should be less flimsy, at least moderately so.