Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

Hey DarkeSword, this is really incredible. I think it may work. I'd really like to request Leifo, Virt (if possible which I'm not even sure if it could happen), pixietricks, Zircon, Beatdrop, djpretzel, Big Giant Circles, Liontamer, and many others I can't think right now to be apart of it. Please give me the updates about it.

That's a tall order. I'll see what I can do.

__

HERE'S THE DEAL GUYS!!

We're gonna do a GET WELL SOON album for bLiNd, because he's sick. So what I need from you guys is to do some Super Metroid remixes, because that's his favorite game. You can remix any song from the album you want, and anyone is allowed to contribute. I'd like to get this done quick, so get the tracks to me by next saturday (july 19).

GO GO GO!!!

Remixing is not something i've ever put much time and effort into, and as such I do not have the skill set to get one together. Still, I'd like to offer what help I can.

I've played trumpet for 12 years and I have access to a recording studio. If anyone would like a live trumpet part for their remix let me know. I should be able to make it happen.

Not even a screamo mix?

if someone made music id write some emo lyrics and turn it into a screamo song but that doesnt seem like something that would be good for a get well project

i cant write the music myself i am too awful

Wow guys!! I just noticed this thread when I went to check out "Endless Skies." I've cried for a bit over on my side. hahahaha All of you are a true blessing. Thank you so much for caring and trying! I don't want my thank you's to seem repetitive so forgive me. Everything has just left me breathless and I never know how to express anything.

Trust me, I really wish I could do something for this album... unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge on music like I did a long time ago because I quit and forgot it. I can supply images, though. I have tons of Samus Aran photos (I've looked up to her since the first Metroid game like Jordan) so let me know if you need those or if there is anything else I can do. I told Jordan earlier today about this contribute and it moved him. He immediately told his family and friends and they are so happy about it. If any of you could add "Aguirre Family" in one track, that would be awesome. I want his parents and sister to feel they are apart of this album as well.

Definitely count me in on this. bLiNd's music has always been at the top of standards I expect from remixes and his JENOVA track is such an inspiration to me. It would be a shame for me to let this opportunity slip by while I can make a song in tribute to him.

In fact, I already have! It's finished and now I just need to send it. But first:

Darkesword: What format do you want the song in? .mp3? .mp4? .aac? .ogg? I just wanna make sure to export it in the right format. ;) Thanks.

bLiNd: I have faith that you'll make it through this and that you'll recover back to top-notch condition. :) Get well soon!