Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

Hmm... I wish i could contribute some music!

Unfortunately I am in the same boat as Mr. Dreamer... I am not too good with music. I could always try something... I have made ok (well, what i think are ok) songs in the past but... :|

Oh well. I look forward to hearing this mini album though, as well as blind recovering!

I decided to put my instruments on the actual song, tweak the tempo a bit and tweak some instruments as well. It turned out not half bad, but nowhere near good or even acceptable.

Now imagine you try to build a song using the pieces I have in there...

I can tweak instruments, but I suck at writing or rewriting music.

It's the Miniboss music, with the plant boss specifically in mind.

itto

AGAIN: I WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY AND THIS SONG IS ONLY PROVIDED BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTED TO HEAR IT. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE IT ON THE GET WELL CD, I wouldn't want to break his heart with that horrible attempt at music.

My writing process is incredibly slow, but if I come up with something I'll send it along. I've always liked Blind's stuff.

16 downloads, no comments, I feel we can safely assume I killed 16 listeners.

I'm sorry.

I'm not dead, but I am seeing random patterns of flashing colour. Meh, it's not as bad as you seem to think it is, though it would fit better as an old 8 or 16-bit level theme than on a get well album I think.

I'm in - got brinstar 2 (that weird red place)

anyway, blind has some of the most meticulously mastered, mixed, and musical tracks I've heard on this site, or anywhere, period.

He was actually the first person to get me into mixing (and apparently many others as well)

I don't know how I missed this for so long, but here's wishing you back to your usual badassery in no time.

My writing process is incredibly slow, but if I come up with something I'll send it along. I've always liked Blind's stuff.

I'm not dead, but I am seeing random patterns of flashing colour. Meh, it's not as bad as you seem to think it is, though it would fit better as an old 8 or 16-bit level theme than on a get well album I think.

Actually, what I did was give up on changing the actual tune. I went back to a straight note for note instrument change using my settings. The actual composition I made was.. well, tragic.

EDIT: I actually sped up the song a little bit.

Actually, what I did was give up on changing the actual tune. I went back to a straight note for note instrument change using my settings. The actual composition I made was.. well, tragic.

Guess it's been a very long time since I played the game because I didn't notice. I'd still be curious to hear the original you did.

Anyway, work has begun on a piano mix of the Theme of Super Metroid since the only plugin of mine that works for me right now is Ivories (haven't had time to get the others setup). We'll see if I get anything respectable done in time.

I'm in - got brinstar 2 (that weird red place)

anyway, blind has some of the most meticulously mastered, mixed, and musical tracks I've heard on this site, or anywhere, period.

He was actually the first person to get me into mixing (and apparently many others as well)

I don't know how I missed this for so long, but here's wishing you back to your usual badassery in no time.

Awesome Jon. :) I been listening to your OC ReMix all day long. Rock oN!

Well, I was hesitant to say anything, but I think I have a goofy idea for the Brinstar (overgrown with vegetation) song (assuming of course, this hasn't transformed into some "OCR quality-only" project yet). But don't completely count me in just yet. God only knows how it'll work out, so we'll see. I should know by Wednesday if it's worth completing.

Well, I was hesitant to say anything, but I think I have a goofy idea for the Brinstar (overgrown with vegetation) song (assuming of course, this hasn't transformed into some "OCR quality-only" project yet).

Anyone is allowed to contribute music to this album. I'll only cut it if it's just intentionally terrible or just plain painful to listen to.

I don't think anyone would send me something like that though. Remember guys, the primary audience for this is bLiNd himself.