Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

It probably helps to announce which sources we pick. I finally picked a track, then realized a lot of us would be after the Brinstars. I don't think we'd wanna overload with the same melodies, so I'll pick something else.

I'm working on a Brinstar 1 remix.

Going to try to get a mix of Galactic Warrior together. A lot of things need to fall in place just right though, so we'll have to see if I can make it happen on time.

I like both reserve tank and energy tank, and the remixes thus far have been excellent

[EDIT]: The VARIAtions idea is good too

I still think Max Health is more direct than Energy Tank. Energy Tank requires an explanation (like DS gave). Max Health does not.

bLiNd is the primary audience. He knows what a reserve tank is. This is his favorite game. :|

We're not calling it Max Health. It's not Metroid-specific.

I'm good with Reserve Tank: VARIAtions.

Here Shariq - Solo Piano remix of Brinstar 2 -

http://drumultima.home.comcast.net/forblind.mp3

Get well soon, bLiNd!!!

Doug, do you have a title for this?

Hmmm, I decided to listen to the advice I had given someone, and I tried to go back to the drawing board. The result is not quite what I had wished, but I am proud of the technical aspects I managed to get a hang of today.

I will probably try to improve it again tomorrow, the original material can get pretty repetitive, and well, can induce headaches.

Again, I'm sorry if it offends your ears, I'm trying my best.

mavz

I'm terrible at coming up with titles.

We know that from your excellent MomUltima collab, which gets extra points just for the handle of "MomUltima."

I just started my track, and I'm already well on the way. Guess you could call it sorta "chillout" with a heavy beat, Sweetback-style, Sweetback being the three guys from the Sade band who formed their own trio. I'll work on it some more at work tomorrow.

I'm terrible at coming up with titles.

I suck at songs, but I can name them, I shall edit this post with a suitable title.

List of suggestions:

Rainy Brinstar Night

Flowing through the motion

Autumn in Brinstar

(Autumn Underground is a viable option)

Lonely Petals (I love this one, but don't let that affect your choice.)

Alien Pollination

Have about 31 seconds of a song together. Happy with it so far and should be able to make more progress tomorrow now that I have some direction figured out. The production end is killing me though. I'm realizing I don't have nearly enough experience with it, but no better way to learn than under a deadline.

Hmmm, I decided to listen to the advice I had given someone, and I tried to go back to the drawing board. The result is not quite what I had wished, but I am proud of the technical aspects I managed to get a hang of today.

I will probably try to improve it again tomorrow, the original material can get pretty repetitive, and well, can induce headaches.

Again, I'm sorry if it offends your ears, I'm trying my best.

mavz

Slightly inappropriate given the situation, but: watch DrumUltimA's sig while you listen to this song. It's guaranteed to make you smile =)

Holy #$%@, permission to turn it into a YTMND?!!?? =D

Just kidding, I'm far too lazy...