Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

Well, I'm not sure if I'm in time or not, but I'm uploading my tune right now. It'll take about an hour to upload thanks to my painfully sluggish 1kb/s upload speed, but it's on its way. As soon as it's done and I test the link, I'll send you a PM, DS.

I would have sent it sooner, but between being unexpectedly swamped with shit to do, and then thunderstorms off and on all night, I didn't get much of a chance to mix it down and try to send it until now.

Album stuff is here, there's another thread for bLiNd himself.

Anyway! Album art makers! Here's the tracklist.

http://shariqansari.com/blind-album-tracklist.html

I'll accept all submissions for album arts; just give me a front and back. I'd also prefer you draw something yourself instead of photoshopping sprites and stuff, but it's not a total dealbreaker.

Remember: the title of the album is Super Metroid ~Reserve Tank VARIAtions~.

Get 'em in to me by Wednesday!

I still advocate this as being cover art (albeit having to be finished)

I like quite a number of bLiNd's remixes, so I drew this for this project (I didn't know about the "Energy Tank" title when sketching, though):

ocrsamusforblindsv3.th.jpg

I'm thinking of adding a text that says "Get up, bLiNd. The Galaxy awaits!" It's still a WIP. I think I can clean it up to a decent lineart by Friday; but I don't think I'll have time to color it properly (I work slow).

Album stuff is here, there's another thread for bLiNd himself.

Anyway! Album art makers! Here's the tracklist.

http://shariqansari.com/blind-album-tracklist.html

I'll accept all submissions for album arts; just give me a front and back. I'd also prefer you draw something yourself instead of photoshopping sprites and stuff, but it's not a total dealbreaker.

Remember: the title of the album is Super Metroid ~Reserve Tank VARIAtions~.

Get 'em in to me by Wednesday!

I shall cherish this moment as my first ever album contribution.

Thanks for that :)

To be realistic, I won't be able to finish it by Wednesday (tomorrow). Still, I will work on it as far as I can.

I have no experience in designing the whole CD cover. That is, I can finish the image, but I don't what other things to add to make it a CD cover. Is it possible that someone else use the image to make a CD cover?

Otherwise, I think we can use it as an inner cover/insert page or something :P

Me too, and I'm starting to work on it right now.

Unfortunately, the scan is really .. small. I'll try to contact the artist for a higher res shot.. or i'll just make do with this.

ok... here's my first attempt at a cover. Spent 4 hours in the GIMP, and if there's one thing I must say, IT DESPERATELY NEEDS FOLDERS FOR LAYERS. Seriously.

There are some things i can modify, like the font, font size, anything, etc. And I can make a back probably by tomorrow, but not tonight, i'm too tired.

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/SoulinEther/?action=view&current=blindcover1.jpg

or, the smaller in-forum preview.

blindcover1small.jpg