Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

Thanks to a sudden rush of the opposite of procrastination, I whipped up a little something:

The drawing looks phenomenal at high res, so I zoomed in on it quite a bit (losing precious pixels/inch in the process). This pic is 66% of the original size... IMO it doesn't quite do the full-size one justice. Welcoming suggestions and criticisms! 'night!

Woo-hoo! Looks pretty with the glows. I like what you did with the composition :)

Gah! I'd participate if I could.

How about anyone who wants to contribute draw a small piece of the album cover?

we'd piece it all together and make a single cover.

just throwing the idea out there.

oh wait.. the album is already finished...

dangit, I gotta come around here more often...

this is the first time I heard of it.

So bLiNd listened to it today and talked to me on AIM. He really liked it. He mentioned he'll be posting here with his thoughts, so stay tuned for that.

I personally just want to say thanks to everyone for contributing. It's great that we managed to get this whole thing together in such a small amount of time. A lot of the remixes were just phenomenal and really should be subbed to OCR.

So bLiNd listened to it today and talked to me on AIM. He really liked it. He mentioned he'll be posting here with his thoughts, so stay tuned for that.

I personally just want to say thanks to everyone for contributing. It's great that we managed to get this whole thing together in such a small amount of time. A lot of the remixes were just phenomenal and really should be subbed to OCR.

he... he's talking about me!

Well he sure as hell wasn't talking about me :lmassoff:

Can you draw or Photoshop? Some album art/insert art might be nice.

And Wingless, yes. Multiple trax are GO.

I can both draw and Photoshop, depending on how much time I have :)

http://toshimustgrind.deviantart.com

He's got some great remixes, some of my favs so I would be happy to contribute if there's still time

... especially when I'm not gifted musically :-/

Will this album be released to the public as well? o_0 (legit question, I think)