Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

I can both draw and Photoshop, depending on how much time I have :)

http://toshimustgrind.deviantart.com

He's got some great remixes, some of my favs so I would be happy to contribute if there's still time

... especially when I'm not gifted musically :-/

Will this album be released to the public as well? o_0 (legit question, I think)

Sorry man, we're all done. I already sent the album to bLiNd.

Yes, it'll be released to the public soon enough.

Maybe it's a bit late for this, but I want to help out aswell. I can't remix or anything so I didn't think I would be able to do anything, but if the project needs a website for easier presentation then I could make one of those. This might not be an official OCR-project, but it still deserves some light.

Darkesword: PM me if you're interested.

StarZander, if you wanna make a website for the public release, that'll be great. It'll save me from having to do it myself.

Can you start on some mockups?

Also, to anyone else: for a public release, we're gonna need hosting and mirrors.

Yeah, I can probably have some for you later today or maybe tomorrow. I'll get to work on them.

Hey Drakeword...i was wondering i was working on a remastered version. because i listend to the one i sent and the mastering is crap. by any chance do i still have a chance to give you the polished version?

Well bLiNd already listened to everything. You can send a remastered version, but make sure you don't change anything arrangement-wise. I'm not accepting extended versions or revised versions or new edits of songs or anything. I don't want to get caught up with 'running a project' trying to coordinate tons of crap.

And before anyone asks, no, we're not doing a lossless release, and no, it's not up for debate.