Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

Guys, I really want to express my gratitude to everyone who was apart of this album. I have been listening to it a lot everyday and I can't describe how it makes me feel, can you imagine how it makes Jordan feel?! This was made for the love of my life during the hardest time and it just makes me feel more blessed to have him. It's the best thing he has received during the struggle and we're both so grateful. Believe it or not, we still talk about it. Jordan is SOOOO much better compared to the beginning of July! He's eating normal again and rarely having a hard time. It's truly a miracle. :-P

Darkesword, you're the man for coming up with an amazing idea! I've always admired your work!! I hope someday Jordan and I can meet you. 8-)

Thanks to everyone who took on my request... Like pixietricks, zircon, Big Giant Circles, Jewbei (I asked him through myspace rather than the forum), and PrototypeRaptor. Everyone else, especially Radical Dreamer who worked so hard and was very worried to make a submission, all of you are very special and thoughtful. I can't wait until this album is posted so I can officially show everyone how amazing you people are!

OCR isn't just a site or video game music... it's an amazing family. I appreciate that you guys accepted me here. :wink:

I echo what Jade said above this post. I want to truly say thank you (words dont do justice to how grateful I am) for this amazing gift. I want to give some good feedback to all of the artists involved, no so much review, but messages and comments to all of you in more detail when I get the chance. I was so blown away by the whole album, especially how fast everyone did it. I plan on doing a thank you remix for all of you, I have a WIP of brinstar haha, so im gonna try to get that done asap and submit it. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

I echo what Jade said above this post. I want to truly say thank you (words dont do justice to how grateful I am) for this amazing gift. I want to give some good feedback to all of the artists involved, no so much review, but messages and comments to all of you in more detail when I get the chance. I was so blown away by the whole album, especially how fast everyone did it. I plan on doing a thank you remix for all of you, I have a WIP of brinstar haha, so im gonna try to get that done asap and submit it. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

<3 <3 <3

Glad you're feeling better man, welcome back

Glad that the album helped lift your spirits. Hopefully your ears didn't bleed too badly when you got to my song. :D

I'm very glad to hear you're doing even better than the last time I saw an update on your health. May you only continue to improve. I would say that a thank you remix is more thanks than is necessary, but more music from you is always appreciated if you're feeling up to it. Honestly though, I probably speak for everyone involved when I say that you're continually improving health is more than enough thanks.

Welcome back indeed, Blind.

Forgive me for being so out of tune with the whole "Get Well" thing going on. I've been lurking this thread, but just didn't have anything in particular to say that wasn't said already. Really wanted to try and contribute, but time worked against me once again.

Anyway, can't wait to listen to more stuff from this project. Also, can't wait for your next track, Blind. Godspeed.

Whoa mirrors?? When did the album finish production?? Can't find link, can someone help pleaseeee.

Wasn't released to the grand ol' public yet, but it was delivered to the grand ol' bLiNd with loving care. (i just had to type "blind" that way lol)

It's good to see you're getting better (I had to retype better about 15 times because it kept coming out betterr or beterr...) and I'm sure this album had played some role in speeding that along :<. and i probably should have posted these sentiments sooner but i am doing it now and i think a pm would probably be more approrpiate but, well, I already started this so i will finish it.

The last metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace..

OCR isn't just a site or video game music... it's an amazing family.

QFE, I'd like to accent this sentiment. I've told friends of mine about this album and the story behind it, and even they feel the heartwarmth that radiates from this project. It makes me wish that I, too, had some musical talent.

Slowly but surely, increasing my skill at the ivory.

P.S., posted this while listening to "Kindred". It's a beautiful piece.

QFE, I'd like to accent this sentiment. I've told friends of mine about this album and the story behind it, and even they feel the heartwarmth that radiates from this project. It makes me wish that I, too, had some musical talent.

Slowly but surely, increasing my skill at the ivory.

P.S., posted this while listening to "Kindred". It's a beautiful piece.

Such a moving post. :] I'm the same way... It made me feel bad because I could not submit, but someday I will increase my skills too! We'll both be great someday, I'm sure. ^_^

And in our next act, the role of "Cranky Dad Behind the Wheel" shall be played by Darkesword, while the roles of "Kids in the Back Seat" are played by various OCR posters...

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- NO!

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.