Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

And in our next act, the role of "Cranky Dad Behind the Wheel" shall be played by Darkesword, while the roles of "Kids in the Back Seat" are played by various OCR posters...

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- NO!

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- No.

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- NO!

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- NO!!

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- NO!!!

OCR- Is it done yet?

DS- NO!!!!

**DS drives car into tree just to shut kids up**

I lol'd.

Also, I it done yet?:<

Well, the main goal from this album was to do something for bLiNd while he was sick. The album was created for him and he already listened to it.

The album will be open for public as well, but that wasn't the main goal. So be happy it will be published.

If it's out tomorrow or next month, does it really matter much. If it's out next month you have a month to look forward to this. If it's out tomorrow then you listen to the songs the day after tomorrow and the day after the day after tomorrow there's nothing to look forward too.

So, in other words, BE PATIENT.

It made sense to me why it isnt out yet once the Doom II album was released. After its time in the sun, I'm sure this Metroid album will get its chance. You guys should be used to this, Mr. Lloyd's been doing it this way forever.

This is a good point, except for one important detail... this isn't an official OCR album release. It's just something thrown together in about a week's time for bLiNd to lift his spirits. So the albums of OCR don't (or at least, shouldn't) have anything to do with the timing of this musical get together's release :-)

To all the impatient OCRians, there's an old(ish) phrase that's been used in game making a lot, that also applies to this... that being, "It's done when it's done". This isn't going to be a Duke Nukem Forever-type thing, so just chill for a while. Once the mirrors are loaded and the site's finished (and everyone has sent in their track info), it'll come out.