Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

Yeah. I apologize. Lots of stuff going on in my life right now, particularly a new job.

Having a splitting headache since Saturday is not helping. Trying to minimize my computer time.

I will try to mail out the proper stuff today or tomorrow, depending on how my head feels.

<3 We appreciate you, Darkesword. (And I personally feel your pain - I've had a stomachache since Monday afternoon that hasn't gone away.)

Yeah. I apologize. Lots of stuff going on in my life right now, particularly a new job.

Having a splitting headache since Saturday is not helping. Trying to minimize my computer time.

I will try to mail out the proper stuff today or tomorrow, depending on how my head feels.

I'm sure we all understand. Real life takes priority a lot of the time. Hell, I just started a new job, and an intense professional program myself so I completely sympathize. I also want to thank you actually (I don't think I did before) for organizing the whole thing to begin with. I'm sure it was a fair bit of effort to get things together and ready to go off to blind and eventually be released and we do appreciate it.

Well... I feel bad that you guys haven't heard the album. I think it's ridiculous to wait this long to post a project album that took 2 weeks to complete, no offense to anyone, of course. It shouldn't be taking this long for bLiNd fans to hear. All of you deserve to hear it too... I know the main objective was a present for bLiNd to get well, but I see it as the fans are what makes bLiNd real here.

Anyway, I still listen to the album and smile every time I do. All of you will love bLiNd's bonus track for it. He worked very hard to make all of you happy and repay for all of your love and support. 8-)

We bought our plane tickets to MAGFEST and reserved the hotel so we are set to go! :razz: So anyone who wants to meet bLiNd should come to MAGFEST! hehe [That means you too Jewbei!] :-D

Oh yeah... a little note too... I moved to Nevada the end of September and I live 30 mins away from him...for now. ;-)