Need a very easy help from anyone

Hey.. was wondering if anyone can help me out with this, it should not be too hard.

I need just someone with FLoops or something to put a beat on top of "Leaving on a Jet Plane" melody (John Denver) so I can rap over it.. cos I'm leaving on a jet plane, and want to record something of my friend. Don't have any remix knowledge :P

How can you ask for free music with absolutely no guidelines, and not even thank the man when he delivers?

All you can say is "cute?"

Lame.

Tell you what, for $300 I'll make you a Leaving on a Jet Plane track perfected to your tastes.

Until then, be grateful Yoozer made you ANYTHING.

I think I could've made it meaner if I would've thrown some BIOOOOOTCH and WHUUT WHUUUT from Lil Jon in there :D

However, Denver's song was already pretty saccharine, so it's kind of hard to make it not cute. Thanks for the kudos btw, it was a 20 minute job.

Naw man, it's good, just not what I was looking for. So thanks man, its cool.

And Dannthr, I thought it was a track from Parappa or something cos of the pic, thought he just linked a mp3 and I didn't know he mixed it, so back the fuck up.

uh, it has my nickname in the filename, it has my nickname in the id3 tag, and i'm hosting it on my own website, plus using someone else's track to give you a gift would be so far beyond lame of me that it'd come back at the other end of the universe, ripping holes in space and time and making fluorescent parachute pants cool again

but do give some suggestions for what you wanted to hear, this was a fun little assignment.

uh, it has my nickname in the filename, it has my nickname in the id3 tag, and i'm hosting it on my own website, plus using someone else's track to give you a gift would be so far beyond lame of me that it'd come back at the other end of the universe, ripping holes in space and time and making fluorescent parachute pants cool again

but do give some suggestions for what you wanted to hear, this was a fun little assignment.

My bad man, I just opened up the song without checking, that is it.

I was just looking for something really simple, heavy bass. Easy to flow over. Like ATL stuff.

TI - A Better Day

TI - No Matter What

I might just end up using the instrumental for No Matter What, found it the other day and it's really tight.

• 2 weeks later...