Mirror's Edge

Cecilff2

There is no Myst, only FPS.

You never opened the other switchbox with the uzi in it is why. Those brothers never had a chance.

I really hope they make the controls for this game good, that's pretty much the only thing that can go wrong now. Couldn't care less about story as long as I can jump from buildings with ease.

You should check out the demo video on that page I linked. Looks like they're fine and whoever was playing it was still getting the hang of it.

You should check out the demo video on that page I linked. Looks like they're fine and whoever was playing it was still getting the hang of it.

I did check it out. Lars (the guy playing it) seemed to like it but then again he has helped develop the game. It looked a bit sketchy in movement and you didn't get any idea of how exactly you interact with the 'red objects'. If it's just "run and push A" I'll be a bit dissapointed since a single-button system often can hurt the game when it isn't played exactly like the developer thinks. See Army of Two's glitchy system for example.. (god I hate that game).

Anyway, let's hope it'll be awesome.

• 3 months later...

So, the demo came out recently on ps3, and just got done playing it. I thought it was pretty good from what I got to experience. Enemy interactions were pretty neat, you can disarm people, hit them in the face, then run away. As long as the full game isn't repetitive, this game has so much potential. I'm also interested in the story...though the demo doesn't give out quite what the story will be all about.

I played the demo and had very little troube with disorientation once I got used to the controls. I'm not someone prone to nausea in the first place though when it comes to first person games. I know some people can't handle it, but I've never had a problem.

Just got done with the demo.

I love it! The graphics are REALLY good. The character models for your sister are kinda poo, but otherwise I'd say it comes close to MGS4 as far as visuals... Sure there's less to model and the models aren't quite as high in polys but its still pretty incredible.

The controls are also good; they don't seems like it at first, but they become pretty intuitive when you finally get used to them. From what I've played its like prince of persia meets dystopia with less annoying battles.