Mirror's Edge

Cecilff2

I'm still somewhat upset the EP got leaked. >:[

Also did you guys happen to get it in like 160 kbps? There's a bad bad bad rip going around.

It was leaked? I bought it off of amazon's store. It was released a couple days ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Still-Mirrors-Remixes-American-Version/dp/B001IA85RG/ref=pd_bbs_5?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1226528849&sr=8-5

And I still want the real full version. The one that is a little over 5 minutes and has a real ending. And I want it in non-shitty quality. I feel that I'm entitled to it because I actually bought the thing. I am pretty upset, I feel cheated.

This game looks good, but I am hesitant. I'll have to download the demo.

Based on what I've read, it seems as if the game wouldn't be worth a full $60.

i really want to play this, but i think i'm either going to wait until it comes out for pc and let a friend of mine buy it first or else just wait till it comes way down in price. usually it's only a month before ok games are in the 30$ range on ebay.

The story is decent and, visually, its a beautiful game. However, it's somewhat of a let-down compared to what the demo seemed to promise. There's less time for exploration due to the sheer volume of blues that come out of the woodwork to fill you full of lead. A few here and there I can understand, but having an entire SWAT team confronting you at every turn - all armed with automatic weapons - gets old FAST. Here's hoping the sequels (yes, it's planned as a trilogy) focus more on the originality the game showed with the demo.

I'm pretty sure that with all the countless songs out in the world THERE WILL HAVE TO BE SOME OVERLAP IN NAMES AT SOME POINT.

dude, that already happened, like for example, The theme of Mirror's edge is Still Alive. The theme of Portal is Still Alive.

Search Still Alive on Google and you get Portal's Theme