Lack of Power Rangers Is Sickening!

DrunkenSage

8OYou all need to get down with your work. Power Rangers; as cheesy as it was; still had some nice music. I think the one for The evil beast looking dude with the yellow armor. Yes.

There is actually a influence for that PR music on one of my older rap beats. The tension in that one was perfect. It described uneasy combat. Only if the series and/or movies could have done the same?!

Really though, Again like Mortal Kombat and Ys series, I am ashamed. Trade out some of those Chrono Triggers and FF6's for something else. My greatest fear is that none of you all have played Ys3 or Terranigma. Soul Blazer Series. Try rombomb.com Get yourself an ISO of SaGa Frontier. epsxe will run it fine, with a d3d lite plugin. Try Pete for Bios and such.

Just to note: I did not have a problem untill I searched and found nothing in regards of...

OK. First, you just broke a rule about ROMs and downloading games. You told us not only where to get them but to go and get them. Expect a chat with a mod soon.*

Second, the remixes here were chosen because the remixer wanted to do them. It makes sense that people would want to remix something from a popular game with great music, regardless of whether it's Chrono Trigger or FF6 or whatever. More obscure games or games with less known music are obviously going to be ignored in favor of a theme that is vastly more recognizable.

Third, there may be some issue with doing Power Ranger music. One of the guidelines for remixes here is that it can not be music from a movie or show; it must be original music made for the game. That means we will never see a Star Wars remix that uses the classic themes, because they were composed for the movies. If most of the music from the Power Ranger games uses themes from the show or movies, then it would be difficult to find a song worth remixing.

Fourth, you usually request, as in ask, for a remix, not demand one. Politeness and courtesy are vital to getting a game remixed. It's more likely that someone will take your request seriously when it's a plea, and not an order.

Last, specify a specific song from a specific game. Don't just tell everyone to do any song from series "_____". Give us a track number, a title, something to work with. This makes it easier for anyone that might want to remix your requested game. They won't have to figure out which of the dozens of songs to do. You can also provide links to MIDIs, MP3s or chiptunes with the song(s) in question, so people know what they are dealing with.

Honestly, having read your posts since you joined here, I doubt you'll be around much longer. That's too bad, because you might have used whatever musical talent you have in the future.

*Not mini-modding, just warning the guy.

Man that's a good post. I certainly understand. I figure I am in the wrong for giving information about illegal downloadsl; also being explicit with my posts. But, I wasn't demanding anything, though, it might have seemed so... I'm sorry you feel that way. I do though, want to contribute to this faction. and, I have much to offer. I suppose I should tone it down a bit. You doubt I will be around much longer?! Man that struck hard... I am glad to raise some attention, though. Thanks for your logical reply. I'll surely consider everything said.

Eh, I don't think you'll be banned for just that. You've learned from your mistakes already; you'll be fine.

And yeah, the Power Rangers had awesome music. I like the main theme the most, but on Sega Genesis I own the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie game and although I haven't played it for a while, I remember that the music was terrific. I think this should be turned into a project, but I doubt we could get enough people willing to participate.