More Final Fantasy VIII Remixes

AJ-enova

FFVIII had an abosolutely amazing OST and theres barely any Remix's for it.

Could some of you talented artists have a stab at reinventing some of the great melodies.

My own personnal requests are Under Her Control, Premonition, Movin', Silence and Motion, Lunatic Pandora and The Castle.

Think about it!

• 2 weeks later...
Some other tracks that should be on the list:

Blue Fields, Don't be Afraid, The Landing

Ohh yeah, definitely The Landing. Would rock if Steffan Andrews did The Landing.

FF8 offers plenty of material to fill a whole ReMix album with.

But theres already a few Blue fields remix's. But i agree the Landing is a classic. A remix of the demo version would be brill but the game ones the priority

When you bring Steffan Andrews up i think he would do a fantastic version of 'Movin' cause that wouldnt sound right if it wasnt orchestral

But theres already a few Blue fields remix's. But i agree the Landing is a classic. A remix of the demo version would be brill but the game ones the priority

When you bring Steffan Andrews up i think he would do a fantastic version of 'Movin' cause that wouldnt sound right if it wasnt orchestral

Actually it would really rock if Steffan Andrews just ReMixed the entire FF8 soundtrack. :-P

j/k.

I don't want to insinuate that there aren't other great orchestral remixers here. It's just that ever since I heard Jenova Returns and I've become a bit of a fanboy. ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
Ride On is great as well! This remix album for 8 would be awesome! Maybe the name could relate to the whole Time Compression things, reference how some files are compressed, something like that...

How about this for a title:

Final Fantasy VIII: Lossless Compression

:razz:

• 3 weeks later...