Comparing Sennheiser eH150 to the eH250

Ascendancy

I'm thinking about buying new headphones and I don't really know much about headphones or sound quality so I did a little research and concluded that I would buy Sennheiser eH150 or eH250 since it seems to fit my liking and budget(lol).

I just wanted to hear more personal opinions about these headphones and any advise like pros or cons to both these headphones.

I thought that too until I read some reviews about it saying that the 250s have too much bass in it but then again it could be a personal thing which is why i want to know if the bass difference is that big... I don't want headphones with too much bass

I thought that too until I read some reviews about it saying that the 250s have too much bass in it but then again it could be a personal thing which is why i want to know if the bass difference is that big... I don't want headphones with too much bass

You could always cut the bass levels with your eq. I'd rather have too much bass than not enough, but maybe that's just me.