PRC125 - Participation fee: an arm and a leg! (Rayman)

Rexy

Whichever happens, at the end of it all we still got two entries. This still isn't enough for a voting spree yet, so we're going to have to extend this for a final set of 24 hours. Anyone competing, rushing for an entry and yet feeling as if they failed to do so, now's your chance to polish up your entry before this time tomorrow.

How big's the file in KB? That could also serve as a contributing factor as to why it didn't get hosted.

If it's below 6000, then you can keep trying. If you're still having issues in a few hours' time, then I would suggest you host the file elsewhere and get someone else to upload the file. I'll change the name records accordingly.

How big's the file in KB? That could also serve as a contributing factor as to why it didn't get hosted.

If it's below 6000, then you can keep trying. If you're still having issues in a few hours' time, then I would suggest you host the file elsewhere and get someone else to upload the file. I'll change the name records accordingly.

It was 4.95 mb (dunno how many kb) and my connection's really slow now, so I guess I'll just enter it earlier tomorrow. (Actually, since I'm going to summer school, I have to enter it before 7am.)

Seven minutes after the dead I finish a couple of tweaks to my song, such as an extended intro, extended beat drop, better balancing, and a slightly revised flute part. I put it on here: myspace.com/munchioo3 and we can consider this a bonus track. And also a WIP 'cause I think I'm going to try to get this onto the main site.

EDIT:

turned the URL into a hyperlink.

Hah, I was here for five alright but had to face a cruel interruption of a long chat with mother. But oh well...

The mixing stage is over. The voting stage has begun! To cast your vote, please visit the ThaSauce link and listen in to the four entries. Then once done, you scroll down to the voting form at the bottom of the page. Select three entries and rank them from first to third with a reasoning attached. Contestants are encouraged to vote as they will automatically get three points added to their score. The vote for PRC124's winner (Flexstyle) is doubled, so make sure you've done enough to impress him too. You have until Thursday, July 31st at 11:59AM to make your vote. The winner will get to choose the source tune for PRC126!

Chickenwarlord - Angel Land

mousemuffins - Stretched Taut

munchi - Jazz Band Isle

Rexy - Ode to the Great Protoon

Alright, I'm here on time to provide the results! Now, out of the whole batch of you, who made their way ahead to the Blue Mountains? Who took a wrong turn and ended up at Mr Sax's Hullabaloo? And who got stumped by the spiked quavers anyway?

Total number of mixes - 4

Total number of votes - 8

Highest possible score - 24

Chickenwarlord is bequeathed another last place wooden spoon with 9 points.

mousemuffins made a squeaking start into third place with 11 points.

munchi strutted as far as second place with 18 points.

And the winner of PRC125 is Rexy with 22 points!

...you what? I have to pick a PRC source tune on my birthday? I thought I escaped that last year! Nonetheless, I'll settle down with a few choices and take a look at some appropriate selections for PRC126. I have a basic idea on the videogame system to go for at least.

With that over, the Great Protoon is back in its place, and Rayman's world is at peace. I'll see you all tomorrow for the next compo.

Hopfully, Rexy, you already know that I love you and your abilities...so forgive me if I skip all the gushing and congratulations and just get to the part where I scream "NO!" really loud.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that that's out of my system, GOOD JOB EVERYONE!! I'm also surprised at the number of votes! PRC 124 and 120 had 9 votes and both of those had more entries! To have double the votes vs number of entries, I don't know if that's happened in a long time! So hurrah to us for attracting people!...or something. Ok, I think I just crossed into rambling territory so SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!