Sonic & The Black Knight coming for the Wii

JCvgluvr

pic not working

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=2084

This is nuts. Bunch a people thought the 'secret game' was gonna be Kingdom Hearts 3 due to the teaser from the previous issue. This ain't Kingdom Hearts.

I'll reserve judgement til we get more info, but Sega kinda speaks for itself these days. I can't help but be reminded of Shadow the Hedgehog. :whatevaa:

Until the issue comes in my mailbox, I call fake.

No. Really. This is the real thing. All of those games really are coming out. It really is Nintendo Power's 20th Anniversary. Heck, I even recognize all of those familiar font styles and everything.

There's no reason to doubt this.

No. Really. This is the real thing. All of those games really are coming out. It really is Nintendo Power's 20th Anniversary. Heck, I even recognize all of those familiar font styles and everything.

There's no reason to doubt this.

We've been there before:

nintendopower1.jpg

Plus, as a jaded Sonic fan, I just can't get my hopes up for the character anymore.

@Linkjing: Hey, last month's issue was the first to unveil Mega Man 9, so it's not like this isn't believable or anything.

I see the internet still immediately goes into denial every time a Sonic game is announced.

It isn't fake. There's no one within the Sonic community capable of or willing to do that kind of professional render, and no one outside of it gives enough of a damn to bother because Sega is quite capable of coming up with ludicrous concepts on their own.

Also, here's another take debating whether it may be fake.

They're trying to use jpeg artifacting as evidence of photoshopping. Never mind the absurdity of a Sonic/Fire Emblem crossover.

More like quite boring and retarded now. Hasn't been a good game in years.

Not a fan of the Sonic Rush series on the DS? Granted I can't speak for the second one that came out sense I haven't found it at either of the two nearby Gamestops yet, but the first one was classic enjoyment.

Not a fan of the Sonic Rush series on the DS? Granted I can't speak for the second one that came out sense I haven't found it at either of the two nearby Gamestops yet, but the first one was classic enjoyment.

Can't speak for the OP, but I'm of the opinion that Rush was garbage. Bought it on all the recommendations of "it's just like the best Sonics! Return to form! A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A!" and was bitterly disappointed. Techno pop soundtrack that was just BEYOND bland, bossfights that seemed as if they were thrown in at the very last moment just to HAVE boss fights, a graphical/art style that just reeked of plain-ness, etc.

Garbage. Never played the second.