Soul Calibur IV

Wacky

You speak of this, yet provide no links or images of said character for proof. How mean spirited ;-)

Being totally fair, in SC4, all you have to do is Custom Character Sophitia and take off all her armor.

Bikini Sophitia = win.

Of course I'm kind of biased since my personal heaven is playing naked Twister with her.

Better level 1's who actually tries to try new things instead of lvl 40+s that only knows how to abuse and spam. Actually, when I make new games, I simply leave the room if a notorious spammer enters. It pisses them off, but good for them. I refuse to keep playing ploy to move abusers (I admit I should be countering them, but countering it is not only dangerous, but not fun. I don't want to spam against spammers to win.)

Better level 1's who actually tries to try new things instead of lvl 40+s that only knows how to abuse and spam. Actually, when I make new games, I simply leave the room if a notorious spammer enters. It pisses them off, but good for them. I refuse to keep playing ploy to move abusers (I admit I should be countering them, but countering it is not only dangerous, but not fun. I don't want to spam against spammers to win.)

It's hard to see who's a spammer but if it's a spammer I've already met, I do the same. Too bad the level 1's spam too. I mean dude, how can people actually know they should choose kilik!? It's like 90% kilik!

You were all talking about sex appeal earlier. I thought they all pretty much got extremely ugly. They've all become butter-faces since SCII. The only time my dick moved was during a match with a purple-colored Amy in fishnets. And Lizardman of course.

yeah but say in a game like team fortress 2 you're completely getting owned the game manages to still be fun

with most fighting games the fun only comes from winning

If an online fighter uses actual skill to defeat me, I have great fun. Heck, I even enjoy fighting spammers. Finding a way past their pitiful offense is like a puzzle. Then I can destroy them!

But I don't think I'll be playing ranked anytime soon. Now that I've got level 20 and all online-based achievements, I think things will be a little more fun and friendly in player matches.

Of course, different people find different things fun, so, to each his own. :|

It's still pretty fun online for the most part except the rankings system is conducive to frustration. Once you're higher in levels, once you lose, you lose a whopping 100 points, give or take. But when you win, you usually squeak out 20-30 points. So whenever you lose, it feels like you've lost all of that effort. It's even worse when it's a spammer or move-abuser who's beating you.

I do think non-rank online games are incredible fun though, because nothing is on the line other than just having fun and fooling around.

It's still pretty fun online for the most part except the rankings system is conducive to frustration. Once you're higher in levels, once you lose, you lose a whopping 100 points, give or take. But when you win, you usually squeak out 20-30 points. So whenever you lose, it feels like you've lost all of that effort. It's even worse when it's a spammer or move-abuser who's beating you.

It's just like Mariokart! I friggen hate that! When are developers gonna take the hint? Ever?