OCR01734 - NiGHTS into dreams... "Escape into the Twilight"

djpretzel

Wait a sec, wasn't this on the wip board a while back, where I said those dang noises where really annoying, and Skryp said he sure wasn't gonna remove them (probably to annoy people)? From what I can remember, it was good back then. It's probably better now.

Oh right, now I know for sure I heard it on thewip board - the friggin heart monitor reference at the end. Skryp just killed the remix. :)

It's enjoyable, really relaxing, unlike a few too many remixes. I'm actually getting inspired just hearing it. This is the stuff that dreams are made of. I guess. Go Skryp!

Tho I might put a low pass on it before listening to it on headphones again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty relaxing stuff with a twist. The woodwinds add a great character to it, and the percussion is very unique. This is something you can just chill to indefinitely, and it evokes a lot of different visuals.

The piano and bells are really nice, and overall this track reinforces my respect for the NiGHTS music; just about every mix of it on this site is rock solid.

Recommended.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Great percussion, it's perfectly paced for the atmosphere you created. This reminds me a lot of most of Suburbia in terms of how easy it is to zone out and completely forget what you were doing while you listen to it. I use this mix to fall asleep sometimes, and honestly it's hard for me to fall asleep unless it's dead silent. You know you've accomplished something if a (non-boring) remix can put me to sleep :-)

Great adaptation of the source, this is the kind of music I think of when I hear NiGHTS. Pweease contribute something to Level 99's project! :-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i checked this out when it was posted and i still listen to it pretty regularly. i listened to it a little earlier today and was reminded about how much i love this remix. i've been coming to this site since "terra in black" and this is definitely one of my favorite remixes here. awesome work.

• 4 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01734 - NiGHTS into dreams... "Escape into the Twilight"