Manwich movies

Sengin

...no, not movies about manwiches. Movies that you can watch, and say "DAMN! You can tell he eats manwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" Like The Transporter or Crank. Or even some of Jet Li's stuff, like Unleashed or Fearless. Movies with lots of action. Stuff you like to watch by yourself, but love to watch with other guys.

Any recommendations? Anyone seen War with Jet Li and Jason Statham? Or the Live Free and Die series?

i'm looking for some movie recommendations too. also, you seem to like statham movies

i recently rented transporter 2. so much better than the first (fight scenes aren't as awkward, and no annoying love interest, which honestly made the first movie a bit lame). crank is awesome, a movie made purely for an adrenaline rush. jackie chan movies are fun, so are jet li. you want kung fu goodness, there are classics with bruce lee, or more recent films with donnie yen (flashpoint; i still need to see this) or stephen chow (i need to watch both kung fu hustle and shaolin soccer again, chronologically).

edit: donnie yen, not john woo, sorry

I counted 30 shots from 2 guns, 7 from the third and 7 from the fourth.

Really? Sounded like a lot more. Even when the gangster HAVEN'T pulled out their guns yet. But yeah, i already assumed it was John Woo, and in his movies, guns indeed have unlimited ammo.

:D

...no, not movies about manwiches. Movies that you can watch, and say "DAMN! You can tell he eats manwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" Like The Transporter or Crank. Or even some of Jet Li's stuff, like Unleashed or Fearless. Movies with lots of action. Stuff you like to watch by yourself, but love to watch with other guys.

Any recommendations? Anyone seen War with Jet Li and Jason Statham? Or the Live Free and Die series?

Life Free and Die series? I think you're referring to the Die Hard series; Die Hard, Die Hard 2: Die Harder, Die Hard with a Vengeance and the latest, Live Free or Die Hard. If you want to read up on it, here's a link to the wiki.

Also, my favorite "manwich" movies: Terminator 1 to 3, Predator, Rocky I-V and Rocky Balboa, and I can't think of anything else, but those I like.

I love this thread. I'm a big movie geek, and you pretty much just asked me to listed half of my collection...

Off top my head, here's some movies I would consider to be an 9/10 or higher on the manliness scale.

Army of Darkness

Azumi

Big Trouble in Little China

Braveheart

Crank

Chronicles of Riddick (sequel to Pitch Black)

Desperado

Die Hard

Escape from New York

Falling Down

Fearless

Hard Boiled

Hot Fuzz (it's a comedy, but if you like action movies you'll love it)

Leon The Professional

Lucky Number Slevin (another non-action film, but the characters are so badass)

Machine Girl

Man on Fire

Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Pitch Black

Planet Terror

Predator (lots of cheesy one liners and manly action.. GEET TO THA CHOPPA!)

Rambo

Shoot 'Em Up (he has sex while gunfighting; it doesn't get manlier than that)

Smokin' Aces

...and pretty much anything with Arnold Schwarzenegger or Bruce Willis is guaranteed to be a giant man-fest.

Also, clips:

Falling Down

Plant Terror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrSj_9GEgYk&feature=related

Machine Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2mmjxLe3ZQ