Happy Engagement, djpretzel!

DarkeSword

Marriage...the end to a perfectly good sex life!

Seriously, you should hold a contest here for the best wedding march remix theme. Winner gets it played during the ceremony!

im gonna take a stab here and guess that mr djp dude is gonna have a normal wedding not nerded up or anything like that at all

Possibly, yes. But I'm merely suggesting that if Mr. and Mrs. Pretzel are to spend the rest of their lives together, why not go ahead and let her know what a nerdy ride she is probably in for. It's just a song remix, it's not as though everybody in the wedding will be dressed as their favorite VG character....though that IS what I'm doing when and if I get married again!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, you know, djp could just make an original song. She'd probably be so stoked. That's what I did in my wedding. There's one scene where the father walks the bride down the aisle and I meet them halfway and he gives her to me. During that part, they played my original and it was so cool yo. He could write the music for the whole thing if or just the final kiss, whatever he wanted. It should definitely be electronica, though.

• 2 weeks later...
im gonna take a stab here and guess that mr djp dude is gonna have a normal wedding not nerded up or anything like that at all

Lol. You never know. He could put together an Amazing mix themed for a wedding, or not, and have a normal wedding xD

Congrats djp.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everybody... I'm unsticking this one since it's been around awhile, but I appreciate the wishes/congrats - we're trying to get busy on picking a time/place, but with Anna graduating from law school in 2010 and most places booked up a year in advance, it's tricky! If you've got suggestions in the Philly or DC area (no churches/cathedrals), let us know!