Phoenix Wright Series

DarkSolstice

I was just looking at the projects page and whatnot, and I was just thinking there isn't anything that I feel covers the huge range of the music in the Phoenix Wright games. The soundtrack to it is one of the most fun I've heard in a long time, with plenty of good choices of songs for certain moods in the game.

I don't propose anyone starts a project or anything like that for this, I don't feel there would be many people up to the task, but I would be quite curious to see how a medley mix or a small series of mixes would go, especially because the music of the games seemed to flow into one-another so easily, I'm wondering if the same could be said of a series of mixes, or one big mix.

dark sostice, i am new to the forums. this will be my first post =P anyway, i made a couple of mixes of phoenix wright. these include the steel samurai theme and the turnabout sister theme. they both were one of my first mixes, so it really does not meet the standards of OCremix. if u'd like to hear it...then instant message me

At the very least, I'd certainly say there's plenty of potential for the soundtracks of this series. As a matter of fact, Phoenix Wright (and Apollo Justice) is probably one of the best examples of a game's atmosphere being enhanced by its music in my opinion. I certainly hope that remixers start showing it a little more love.

As for the whole medley thing, I think you may have a point, although I'm not exactly the most qualified person to make that judgement.

• 3 weeks later...

The music from this series is absolutely excellent in my opinion. One of the first things I thought of when researching this game in the beginning was that since the game is completely story-driven, the music would have to really pack a punch to properly present the more dramatic scenes.

It does.

I think that if the project is ever picked up, a good place to start would be character themes, especially from Trials and Tribulations. Examples of such would be Distant Traces of Beauty (Dahlia Hawthorne), The Fragrance of Dark Coffee (Godot), I Just Want Love (Luke Atmey), et. al.

Hopefully we'll be able to find someone who can do the game justice. Get it? Hahahaha. Okay, sorry.