Watchmen

Schwaltzvald

oh my god IS EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD RETARDED

SPIDER MAN 2, THE GAME, IS BETTER THAN SPIDER MAN 3, THE GAME

SPIDER MAN 2, THE MOVIE, IS BETTER THAN SPIDER MAN 3, THE MOVIE

SPIDER MAN 2, THE GAME, IS BETTER THAN SPIDER MAN 3, THE MOVIE

SPIDER MAN 2, THE MOVIE, IS BETTER THAN SPIDER MAN 3, THE GAME

IS THAT FUCKING CLEAR ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Using all caps makes your point more effective.

And no, you were not clear. Typically when someone is confused, you try to use more words to explain rather than fewer.

After all that effective communication, you still haven't given a reason. Keep it to yourself now, I don't even want to hear what you have to say.

So I read some stuff about the Watchmen movie from one of the guys who got to preview some of the footage. It's got some spoilers, but it's a pretty good read. The thing that struck me most was that they're supposedly not going to alter Dr. Manhattan's voice after his transformation. That strikes me as kind of odd, since his speech in the comic is...well, blue.

Here's the link:

http://kstc45.com/article/stories/S609385.shtml?cat=11147

Using all caps makes your point more effective.

And no, you were not clear. Typically when someone is confused, you try to use more words to explain rather than fewer.

After all that effective communication, you still haven't given a reason. Keep it to yourself now, I don't even want to hear what you have to say.

It was pretty damn clear to me the first time he said it. I don't see how you couldn't get it.

I've known about the game for a while now. It really won't be as bad as everyone thinks it will be. (In terms of story at least. The gameplay might be mediocre. I dunno.) The game won't take place during the movie. That would be stupid, since there isn't much action in Watchmen. It's gonna take place before the Keene Act. From what I remember, you play as Nite Owl II and Rorschach. A game where you get to kick ass and break fingers in their heyday? Sounds like a solid concept right there.

As for the ending, I'm hearing conflicting reports constantly. One confirms the end will be in tact, another confirms that it will be a different ending. I'm not gonna believe any of them until the movie actually comes out. It'll actually be nice to not know about how the movie will end. Add to the mystery. I'm pretty sure that both endings will be on the DVD anyway.

I've known about the game for a while now. It really won't be as bad as everyone thinks it will be. (In terms of story at least. The gameplay might be mediocre. I dunno.) The game won't take place during the movie. That would be stupid, since there isn't much action in Watchmen. It's gonna take place before the Keene Act. From what I remember, you play as Nite Owl II and Rorschach. A game where you get to kick ass and break fingers in their heyday? Sounds like a solid concept right there.

As for the ending, I'm hearing conflicting reports constantly. One confirms the end will be in tact, another confirms that it will be a different ending. I'm not gonna believe any of them until the movie actually comes out. It'll actually be nice to not know about how the movie will end. Add to the mystery. I'm pretty sure that both endings will be on the DVD anyway.

http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/111008-watchmen-movie-zack-snyder-ending-changed.php

Read it again, the article address all of the points you made.

A new trailer.

http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/111308-watchmen-movie-trailer.php

Spoilers I guess.

I'm not sure where they're going by referring to the Watchmen as if they were a group. I'll hold any real judgment until the movie come out, I've learned not to trust trailers.

This gives a better images of what I assume the film will be like. It fed my excitement, I'll put it that way.

• 2 months later...