OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I'm going to be disappearing from the server for a week and a half (again). Rambo was doing such a good job holding my No. 1 ranking that I decided to let him keep it! :-P

Actually, I'm vacationing to Canada for a while and will be away from my computer. And civilization. No, I'm not going to visit Rambo or Bleck to stab them in the back in real life.

When I get back, I'll finally get a slot reservation since the server is too popular for casual playing anymore.

Take care, gentlemen!

I fixed the mods - turns out Gameservers didn't update their Metamod: Source installation link.

Also, now reserved slot holders have change map and cvar privileges, so check them out with /admin in chat.

Any abuse will result in your privileges taken away of course.

what is cvar

also what qualifies as abuse anyways isnt everything done by vote?

Yay for changemap! Maybe now we won't have to play Dustbowl 24/7 anymore!

Also: can they please get a votekick option? I know it seems like I'm obsessive about this, but there really needs to be the option for it.

Yay for changemap! Maybe now we won't have to play Dustbowl 24/7 anymore!

Also: can they please get a votekick option? I know it seems like I'm obsessive about this, but there really needs to be the option for it.

Only problem is that it seems in order to give that privilege, I have to give the kick option, which I definitely don't want to give arbitrarily.

I fixed the mods - turns out Gameservers didn't update their Metamod: Source installation link.

Ah, OK... I thought that might be it, but I didn't realize Gameservers had their own link to it (I just assumed you could upload the new .dll/.so to addons/metamod/bin/).

Only problem is that it seems in order to give that privilege, I have to give the kick option, which I definitely don't want to give arbitrarily.

Well, just give it to people who you know won't abuse the power.

You can override that.

Also, I assume that "vote, kick" in the list means that anyone with vote or kick can use said command, because there doesn't seem to be any way to require multiple flags for commands. Although I could be wrong.

Yay for pyro nerf! I've only had the game for about two weeks, so no backburner for me yet, but I was getting sick of going up against people that I knew I was better than, but having them win because of the health bonus.

Yay for pyro nerf! I've only had the game for about two weeks, so no backburner for me yet, but I was getting sick of going up against people that I knew I was better than, but having them win because of the health bonus.

or because they were better than you

cp_dustbowl

cp_gravelpit

ctf_well

cp_steel (or whatever it's officially called)

tc_hydro

pl_goldrush

cp_castle4 (Seriously, this map is amazing. We really, DESPERATELY need to check it out.)

ctf_turbine

Yes, I know, Goldrush and Dustbowl are only on there once. I'm growing tired of them and this is my fantasy rotation, so shove it.