OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I was having a great time as a spy on granary yesterday, the server was dead, so me and brushfire go it going, then it picked up quick and I decided to work on spy, I got 7 backstabs in a life all in a row... :razz: (tied garian's record too...)

Thanks for the games tonight...my pyro is starting to adapt to the non-backburner...it takes time.

And now I REALLY will be without internet for a bit. It cuts off tomorrow and I won't regain it until Thursday or Friday at absolute earliest.

So, jee jees until then.

Haha, greatest moment on dustbowl tonight, I can't remember names, but this is pretty much how it went down. "Okay here's what we're gonna do, I'll kritzkrieg the heavy, then someone ubers him, and another medic uber me, then we'll all be invincible with all crits on the heavy." (simple enough concept) "3...2...1...Round Start" "Okay, everyone ready!? UBERCH- *Heavy dies* -ARGE!" 3 medics all ubering eachother run out and can't do a thing, it was great..

You had to be there...

Too bad you can't have the ctf hud, but that's valve's problem, I'm having the same problem on a map I'm currently attempting. It's ctf, but the capture zone is in the middle attached to a control point, the flag is in the enemies base, but once you have it you can't score unless you control the single control point in the middle. I'm hoping people who hate ctf can just go for the cp and still enjoy it. It's going well in the building stage so far though.

We should try out meridian on the server sometime.

[14:15] <+Tensei-San> http://steamgames.com/tf2/heavy/

If this is true (that's the official site), it looks like cp_steel is going to become a standard map!

Awesome. I liked Steel when we played it... any chance we can add it into the rotation once everyone has it?

Also, time to brush up on my sniper skillz for the incoming flood of heavies :-D

(yes, one of the unlockables will probably be an anti-sniper thing for them.... shh, don't ruin my fantasy)