OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I managed to get a sentry up in the hallway to B on gravel pit the other day, It was annoying for them, but it wasn't in their spawn and they could always go the other way, so I didn't consider it spawn camping. It was a good defense there though.

I didn't remove it on purpose, I have two different copies of the motd on two different computers.

And plus if you had any reading comprehension, you would've saw that it wasn't there for about a month now.

I don't read the MOTD every time I log on, but I could have sworn it was there when I last checked them a few days ago.

This kind of stuff happens to me all the time. I run Microsoft VISTA unfortunately, so i think it just happens occasionally. As long as it doesn't happen every time, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Updating the drivers is always a good choice, though, and if there was a problem, that has a good chance of fixing it. Good luck! Keep us updated if there's any improvement or more problems.

I run XP but i think TF2 should be able to run on it. Not really a big problem, I have played TF2 for almost 9 hours and it have happened once and that map was very messy to :D

My graphic drivers are from Jan 08, im going to try the new ones.

I think I use 1280x720. I used to use 1920x1200, but it would occasionally slow down if there were lots of explosions... and my monitor would complain about not having presets for display sizes between 1280x720 and 1920x1200.

Things don't look as nice now, but at least I don't get slowdowns.

P.S. I don't know if it's something with me or the game, but I find it easier to play Sniper at higher resolutions.