OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Haha, you guys are too awesome.

I think I'm going to take bonzai's suggestion and use "RIMB" (Rambo Is My B...uddy) until he stops failing so hard.

That's it. You'll be seeing my comeback tour very shortly. After my last defeat, I learned how to hold a knife, AND use it simultaneously. I've also doubled in power and have an unlimited supply of sensu beans.

Enjoy being able to walk while you can....

Well, why don't we simply gauge interest? We've probably got at least a half dozen players willing to do an OCR only night already, and we haven't even talked to the other regulars who play the game. I mean, we haven't heard from DarkeSword or GMan yet, for example. Why not bring it up with traditional OCR players in the server like, tonight or something and see if they would like it?

Seriously, though, I don't think we have enough active OCR players to have a good OCR-only night.

I think it's been proven that the reason we don't have many active players is because of other players (who are not OCR) who are real serious business about playing vidya gaems kind of ruined it for them

Hopefully we can all just join in and have a good time, throw on some alltalk for a few maps and just laugh as we run around killing each other (in an attempt to win of course)

I also think that for the password we might as well just post it up here, I mean anyone on the forums deserves to be there anyways, and if someone actually does look it up on the forum just to join a private server with a bunch of people they don't know we can just kick them anyways. No need to complicate things with PM's

Well, why don't we simply gauge interest? We've probably got at least a half dozen players willing to do an OCR only night already, and we haven't even talked to the other regulars who play the game. I mean, we haven't heard from DarkeSword or GMan yet, for example. Why not bring it up with traditional OCR players in the server like, tonight or something and see if they would like it?

Hello! I wasn't sure as to what to say beforehand as I wasn't even sure if I would be considered a regular or not. I had thought maybe OCR only would be for those in the OCR clan. If it is not a trouble, I'd be grateful. Crowbar_Man is a regular as well, however he doesn't post on the forums and so I will speak up on his behalf.