OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Turns out there are Release Notes, they just weren't on the Update News thing in the Steam client.

- Fixed overheal particle effect showing up incorrectly on disguised or cloaked spies

- Changed the achievement tracker to only be available in Team Fortress 2

- Added new teleporter sounds for upgrade levels 2 and 3

- Fixed engineers being able to upgrade the bomb cart's dispenser found in Payload levels

- Fixed bomb cart's dispenser being solid to players and projectiles

- Fixed overheal particle effect showing up incorrectly on disguised or cloaked spies

Wonderful news, now Medics won't need to fear healing friendly Spies.

- Added new teleporter sounds for upgrade levels 2 and 3

That's nice, but I also wonder if they fixed the entrance glowing when there was no matching exit.

- Fixed engineers being able to upgrade the bomb cart's dispenser found in Payload levels

aww

Hey guys I just wanted to put up a list of map recommendations. It's a lot of maps, but then again, the current playlist is a bit narrow for my liking.

Most of these can be found on FPS banana, but I can provide maps that are not. Some of them are really worth it. Many are beta, but that doesn't make them less good. Sorted by favorites and then just plain goodies.

arena_watchtower_b3

cp_concussion_final

ctf_powerhouse_final

cp_science2

cp_blackmesa

cp_desertfortress

cp_monkey_b2

cp_museum

cp_shabbytown_beta2

cp_shabbytown_beta4

ctf_convoy

ctf_hallofdeath (good when the server is small)

ctf_vikings_final

ctf_rocketcity

ctf_watergate (also good for smaller groups)

dom_canalzone (six point cap domination. Only one I've seen in TF2)

cp_corporation_b3

cp_hotelhell

cp_arnold_b3

ctf bedrooms3

cp_blackmesa_v2t3

cp_beamvalley

cp_fallout

cp_labor

cp_mother_lode

cp_roswell

cp_vertigo

cp_warpath

ctf_cancer_beta5

ctf_fishy

ctf_moonwalk_v2

ctf_pinkplazav2

ctf_pool

ctf_switch

tc_spectre

fun maps that need an update

cp_dam

ctf_facelike

Server is still locked, an unlock would be great. I'll be playing a bit today I hope. I'll try and get it started later once it's unlocked. Once you get it started it generally lasts for a few hours at least.

Edit: Thanks Baha.

Unlocked and restarted.

I can't tell from your statement if Baha beat me to it, or if you're just thanking the wrong person. ;-)

Unlocked and restarted.

I can't tell from your statement if Baha beat me to it, or if you're just thanking the wrong person. ;-)

Haha, I posted here, then saw Baha on steam, so I messaged him and he started to restart it but realized you had already started to restart it so it was a big confusing mess... but at first I thought he did it then I posted and he didn't tell me that you were involved until after. I wrote that whole sentence in one breath.