OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I play on days I don't work.

Which wasn't this weekend.

Well, thanks to Monday being a state holiday and some confusion over whom was watching my parents dog while they're on vacation, I ended up with a 4-day weekend (Saturday - Tuesday) from work... although I still have one college class on Tuesday.

Whoa, I just noticed when telling Secret Agent Man the new IPs for some servers exactly how close the IPs for OCR and Spengboob are... they're in the same /24 block... meaning the first three octets are the same.

OCR: 8.9.31.206:27015

Spengboob: 8.9.31.14:27015

This is the current list of Patch recipiants. If your name isn't on there and you want one, they are free, and I need to know because once the 50 are gone, no more patch forever.

EdgeCrusher

Zephyr

Bahamut (At least I think he said he wanted one)

Duckyboycantfly

Atmuh - Doesn't want one, but I think it would piss him off more to get one.

Bleck

!!

Dshu

Garian

SirChadly

Triad Orion

Sensai

SecretAgentMan

Meeting_Gman

Powerlord

Zircon

Le Optik.

Ultimasta

Tom

Depo 007

Vivi22

This is the current list of Patch recipiants. If your name isn't on there and you want one, they are free, and I need to know because once the 50 are gone, no more patch forever.

Not sure if you missed me asking for one or simply forgot to put my name on the list but I'll say I want one again just in case.

Incidentally, is there an easier way to browse through my mountain of TF2 screen shots (*.tga files) without having to open each one individually in GIMP?

Yes, there is a program called, "Easy Graphic Converter".

http://www.etrusoft.com/graphic-converter/

I use this program and it's very nice. It's fast and has a simple, clean interface. You can change the quality settings too. The file and website are both safe.

So I won't be playing TF2 or L4D in several days, probably more like weeks.

My computer fatally crashed on Fagtration server and hasn't recovered. I'm guessing the mic spam blew out my graphics card or something. Anyway, I have to get my computer diagnosed and repaired until I can play again. MISS YOU!! <3

What is this crazy patch thing I'm hearing about?

The Unlicensed Officially Unofficial Clan OCR Team Fortress 2 Patch for Jacket or Shirt Type Play, or the TUOUCOCRTF2P4JSTP for short, is a community effort funded by the Foundation of Brushfire's Nerd Jacket, to bring a Clan OCR/TF2 themed patch into exsistance.

This is the current build, and a real life prototype is in the works.

ocr-3.jpg

OMG take me literally, please. My fagtration reference didn't give it away?

If I didn't like mic spam even a little, I wouldn't have been in the server in the first place. I think mic spam can be really funny if done correctly.

While it is true that my computer died while on the server, I severely doubt the micspam caused the fatal error. Especially to my graphics card. :roll:

(P.S.: compy is in the shop now. I should get the diagnosis tomorrow.)