OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I wonder... think it might be possible to stun an engineer hiding behind a turret? O_o

Actually, I'm gonna be a pyro... and I'm gonna airblast them back at you. Waaaiiit...

AIRBLAST BALL! Lol, that'd be frigin' hilarious to actually get a bunch of pyros on each side and one scout that throws the ball.

Play Gang Garrison 2 while you play TF2! Gang Garrison 2 is a demake of TF2, you can play it online (3 servers up so far) or host your own game.

Here's a video of gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRuyjVPu1sY

Some noteworthy information;

* Characters have unlimited ammo

* Unlimited Spy cloak

* You can rocket jump and sticky jump

* You can shoot through thin walls

* No Ubers :(

* Your only source of health are Medics or Battlements

You can get the game here:

http://www.ganggarrison.com/

Have fun and if this has been mentioned before, my apologies!

Finally a patch update.

Below I have listed the following corrections that Zeph has said he will make in regards to the fact that they keep screwing it up. After we have a finalized design, the patchmakers will be able to get it in one try and not totally screw up the work several people have put into this patch.

ocr-patch-prototype3.JPG

1. We get rid of those bolts, or Deku Nuts, or whatever.

2. Move the text up to where it is more center in the middle to fill up the yellow space better

3. Replace this with one of those bowling ball bombs like the official symbol

4.The fire needs to not have feminine "curves."

5. It looks like the top of the wrench is slowly dissolving.

6. Don't make that correction, I just thought it looked funny.

7. Refer back to the old patch, and just make it point the way it is now.

8. Kilik seems to play TF2 alot these days. Please replace with official symbol.

9. WTF Really? What is on thier scanner.

This is the current list of Patch recipiants. If your name isn't on there and you want one, they are free, and I need to know because once the 50 are gone, no more patch forever.

EdgeCrusher

Zephyr

Bahamut (At least I think he said he wanted one)

Duckyboycantfly

Atmuh - Doesn't want one, but I think it would piss him off more to get one.

Bleck

!!

Dshu

Garian

SirChadly

Triad Orion

Sensai

SecretAgentMan

Meeting_Gman

Powerlord

Zircon

Le Optik.

Ultimasta

Tom

Depo 007

Vivi22

Hemophiliac

I... am not... playing... until that dies down a bit. Hyperactive scouts running around the map and probably getting past turrets...

... this will be the worst game ever.

EDIT: Wait, I lied. Setting fighter squadrons in empire at war to spawn two to three times per second is the worst (lol, 1000 fighter squadrons - LAG!).

EDIT2: Ok, LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND IN THAT UPDATE. Is that both a red cart AND a blue cart? O_o All I know is that I don't know what that map is.

Supposably the achievements have been leaked, leading to the revealing of the double barreled shotgun.

http://www.tf2blog.com/leaked-achievement-description.html

It only takes one fishy achievement to cast doubt upon the entire list.

And there is at least one fishy achievement on that list:

"Quick Hook - kill an enemy on the Well before the round starts"

That achievement is fishy because:

1. It doesn't mention which version of Well. It's assumed to be Well (CP) because the others don't have Setup rounds (only Waiting For Players, which you may not see at all on slow computers/connections).

2. Valve doesn't refer to Well as "the Well" in existing achievements (See: World Traveler which specifically calls it "Well (CP)")

3. Well (CP) is designed with gates to block off the center point. Due to the way it's designed, only RED Scouts can get over the train cars blocking the center (using the lights). Otherwise, you have to rely on a Soldier/Demo to jump the boxcars or being able to shoot between the boxcar and wall.

3. Well (CP) is designed with gates to block off the center point. Due to the way it's designed, only RED Scouts can get over the train cars blocking the center (using the lights). Otherwise, you have to rely on a Soldier/Demo to jump the boxcars or being able to shoot between the boxcar and wall.

I know I'm only nitpicking, but technically any class can get kills before the round starts, simply by shooting between the train and the wall near the gates. :<