OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I prefer when I burn you to death after you miss backstabbing me two times in a row!

Backstabbing is both easier and harder at the same time now:

Harder because:

1. The range is shorter.

2. The area considered the back is smaller.

Easier because:

1. If you are close enough to backstab, the crit animation is nearly instant. No more 2 second stab.

All in all, I find it easier to stab now, provided I don't click too early. Medics and Scouts are still hard to hit, but everyone else is easier.

Of course, I have a lot less time to play TF2 now than I used to, at least on Monday - Thursday.

apparently it's incredibly miniature on the Heavy

yesterday I would know that !! was trying to backstab me because I would hear the sound of me getting stabbed and the game would tell me I was being attacked from behind

I was even just eating a sandvich once and I watched him walk up behind me, stab me three times, only to get TIGER UPPERCUT'd when I was finished

Backstabbing is both easier and harder at the same time now:

Harder because:

1. The range is shorter.

Easier because:

1. If you are close enough to backstab, the crit animation is nearly instant. No more 2 second stab.

All in all, I find it easier to stab now, provided I don't click too early. Medics and Scouts are still hard to hit, but everyone else is easier.

Of course, I have a lot less time to play TF2 now than I used to, at least on Monday - Thursday.

Rambo's shameful show of spy skills happened before the update, so you can't blame it on that. :P

Today was a very good turn out. We had people on the server until about 0300 here in Japan, long after that other server seemed to just empty out.

You know the one...

I do look forward to playing with the fresh faces that played today. A lot of them seemed a-ok.

Still no OCR Patch update yet. Hopefully there will be a new JPG in my email box sometime this week.

Rambo's shameful show of spy skills happened before the update, so you can't blame it on that. :P

SHUT. UP. DHSU.

You were a pyro! I got flustered!!

:-x

EDIT: The server has been active for almost 24 hours! It's like the good'ol days again!!

On the other hand all these noobs are murder on my stats. I'm losing 50+ points a death...

You could just die to me more often :< I won't take nearly as many points.

Alternatively, you could stop playing scout so much, and be a class that I can effectively medicate!!!

You hit rank 11, making Dshu's rank of 15 seem even more far back than it already is.

Good thing these rank things apply to real life.

GMan stole my rank?

THIS MEANS WAR!

And by war, I mean playing Spy less as I lose a metric tonne of points every time I'm killed, and as Spy I get killed a lot...

I did play a bit last night... I came home from work early because I had a migraine headache, slept for 7 hours, played TF2 for 2-3 hours, then slept for another 5-6 hours...

I should have been doing an assignment.

P.S. WTF happened to the BLU team on Dustbowl last night? As soon as round 3 hit, we just started sucking. HARD. To the point where a single pyro/medic combo was successfully keeping most of us in our spawn at one point... without actually camping it.

P.P.S. I scored a Mega Kill (6 kills in one life) as an offensive Engy on Dustbowl, so I know it wasn't me that was sucking!

P.S. WTF happened to the BLU team on Dustbowl last night? As soon as round 3 hit, we just started sucking. HARD. To the point where a single pyro/medic combo was successfully keeping most of us in our spawn at one point... without actually camping it.

Did you miss the message saying that Vahn had joined Red? :<

We didn't have a medic before vahn got there. Vahn went medic.

EDIT: The difference between no medic and one medic is big. The difference between no Vahn and one Vahn is big. :D

I don't really care for rankings that much. Just so long as I'm in the top 50 and kill people (oh dear, there is someone called Windtrouser that's on... guess that woulda been more confusing if I were on right now too). And by kill people, I mean the OCRTF2 regulars as my primary source of deadly income.

Lol with the mass heavies on hydro. That was too awesome.

The stat system is both good and bad. It's nice you can follow your progress but it can also be tiresome.

The biggest problem with hlstats is that it incourages individualistic goals and playstyle, which obviously detracts from the team as aspect of TF2