OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I doubt he'll ever be back, but the 12 year old kid roachfingers53 hacks. I wish I had have recorded it, because it was creepy. lol

I was doing decently as spy on fastlane, until he went pyro and sought me out every life. I'm not talking about bad luck or anything. I mean he would follow me, while I was cloaked, with perfect determination and not fire his flame thrower until he was in range. One time I uncloaked far away in front of him, he saw me and started chasing me, I recloaked and ran around a corner and hid in the corner of that room for the entire cloak, and he just stood there moving back and forth always staring straight at me saying "Uhhh... I think theres a spy there. I think.. uhh ... guys I think theres a spy." Annnd he waited for me to decloak to kill me. lol

I just found out that I have admin yesterday (thanks baha) but I didn't wanna use it without a second opinion, so he just ended up leaving.

We should just ban 12 year old kids anyway. Shouldn't be kids on a violent FPS.

Ha ha ha. I'm gonna start acting like I do when working at GameStop and demand to see government-issued IDs confirming that people are 17 or older in order to play on the OCR server.

Do we have sv_pure set on the server? That would get rid of any problems involving mathacks (most likely what he was using).

sv_pure is currently set to 1. We are, however, using the default whitelist.

I refused to fall for it when atmuh blatantly lied to me to try to get me to allow more custom things (this was back before the Steam group incident).

Edit: Under the default whitelist, player models are allowed from disk. I'm actually curious to know if this affects cloaked spies... I was under the impression that cloaked spies aren't shown due to invisible spies not actually having a player model.

Having said that, I had the same problem before, but with an Engineer by point B on Badwater. I wouldn't even be near his guns and he'd start shooting me with a pistol.

For reference, he had a gun by RED's outer door by point B. I could be up on the area by BLU's second spawn (also near B) or run past him and his guns and he'd start pistoling me every time.

Ha ha ha. I'm gonna start acting like I do when working at GameStop and demand to see government-issued IDs confirming that people are 17 or older in order to play on the OCR server.

Voice chat is the bane of the internet gaming community when it comes to kids. I mean, I played games back when I was 12. Thank god there wasn't voice chat back then, we had to be annoying by typing you and crouch humping your dead fragged body after death.

Voice chat is the bane of the internet gaming community when it comes to kids. I mean, I played games back when I was 12. Thank god there wasn't voice chat back then, we had to be annoying by typing you and crouch humping your dead fragged body after death.

Stop making me feel old.

I mean, damn, Internet Gaming didn't really start becoming popular until I graduated from High School.