OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Ok so I notice that there is no one willing to tell me what abusal I had committed, so I will be blunt.

That is horseshit. For people to take admin privileges away while I couldn't plead my case, is a load of crap. I have tried to contact Wes twice now, and both times I have recieved no answer.

So whatever.

You should take away my Gamesevers login too, Wes, cause lord knows I will "abuse" that too and just add myself back onto the list.

Well, this is kind of on a side note to all the drama, but I made cookies!

Offense!

offense.jpg

Defense! (the engie is SOOOO FATTY)

defense.jpg

Support! (the spy looks extra dumb. I also realized that the spy has the SKINNIEST feet in the world)

support.jpg

I also have a bunch of round cookies I'm going to frost too, but these cookies shouldn't have to wait to see the internet for those other cookies!

Whoa, why so touchy brush? I wasn't around the two times you tried to ask me :? .

That was just the list of people who were talked about for sure to put on the admin list. I could add you back on, but you seem a bit overly emotional over this so I'm going to hold off for now until you calm down.

Sorry bout that, I was kinda drunk last night, and was not having a good day. So I was a bit touchy about not getting ahold of anyone. My apologies.

I just got a bit angry at timing on my part, what with me being on vacation and such, and directed it at someone who didn't deserve it. My bad bro.

Anywho, I will be on later today. I am itching to get back into the swing o' things.

Well, this is kind of on a side note to all the drama, but I made cookies!

Offense!

offense.jpg

Defense! (the engie is SOOOO FATTY)

defense.jpg

Support! (the spy looks extra dumb. I also realized that the spy has the SKINNIEST feet in the world)

support.jpg

I also have a bunch of round cookies I'm going to frost too, but these cookies shouldn't have to wait to see the internet for those other cookies!

Your cookies have indeed turned my frown upside down. I would like a batch of TF2 Piendry Cookies please!!

Being admin is apparently serious business to some people!

So serious indeed my bromide.

ALLRIGHTY THEN!

The envelopes are sealed and addressed, so the patches are being sent out.

There were approximately 30 that went out with this shipment including 6 to our international neighbors. Enjoy them. Wear them to a convention. Spread our message of good friends and music.

They are numbered with a sorta official sharpie stamp.

With the help of Zephyr and several other constructive critics we put together this patch for all to enjoy.

Love,

~Brushfire

I like hydro. Only thing that is bad about it is when people bitch about how bad it is, and basically put no effort into playing, too busy rtving and saying how bad the map is. Ive played many great rounds on it though if people actually tried. But that happens on a lot of maps too.

I personally like hydro, but I feel like there are enough complaints that I should take it out for a little while - it will go back on the rotation at some point, but from what I can tell, it's like egypt, junction, and ctf_well in that people don't like the maps very much, so in order not to exhaust them too much I do some swapping in and out every now and then to keep them fresh.

I probably will insert a custom map into the rotation again in the near future, but I'm not sure what yet. If you have suggestions, feel free to suggest away!

Hydro was fun when it came out, but compared to what's out there now, it does not meet expectations. I don't always hate it (I loved it at first), but I just think (like Wes said) that we need a hydro break. We also needed a Pacman break which is why it's not in the rotation at the moment.