OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

These are the last two out of the 183 shots I managed to get I'm going to post....

Tower of Success(everyone) plus the highest the heavy on top jumped with the help of the tower.

jumpingheavybest.jpg

And finally, there was a confusion as to which was the real Sensai.

whichistherealsensai.jpg

I know I took a screenshot of clefairy and sensai jumping off together, but I cannot for the life of me find it.

I heard Aeronaut talk tonight. That never happens.

So let's see... Hish, Joseki, Aeronaut... Unless I'm missing someone else who never talks, it's just Ele now.

Also there was some stuff about human towers and general mayhem on Orange X. Kamikaze has an embarassment of screenshots (184 was the number I believe), so we should be seeing a few of those soon.

You heard nothing.

oh god my name is capitalized on here

can someone please change that????????

No. Nor can you change it in your sig, which is a throwback to the well-mannered Atmuh of 2006.

In other news, I'm leaving for Rambo and Others' country (I.E. Canada) and will be gone for 2 weeks.

I hope to return with Corner Gas Season ALL on DVD.

I was under the impression that Larry was living in D.C. with djp. Was that just a temporary thing I guess?

Also I don't know if you need admin or a reserved slot to cancel votes, but whatever it is, atmuh needs to not have it.

uh i cancelled a voteban against me because i killed someone with a gun when they said MELEE ONLY

i HATE melee only

i guess ill just leave the server the next time they decide to do that nonsense

I was under the impression that Larry was living in D.C. with djp. Was that just a temporary thing I guess?

Also I don't know if you need admin or a reserved slot to cancel votes, but whatever it is, atmuh needs to not have it.

Yeah, larry just moved back to atlanta. Sorry, I'm only looking at this thread because I saw atmuh posted and I was in disbelief.

@ Clefairy: Sorry, but for some reason it never occurred to me when you earlier were speaking about people who have mics that never talk; anyways, Lumpy has a mic.

Every once in a while he'll push the talk key and hit the mic. It hurts the ears, but it's nice because it's out of love.

uh i cancelled a voteban against me because i killed someone with a gun when they said MELEE ONLY

i HATE melee only

i guess ill just leave the server the next time they decide to do that nonsense

Yeah but cancelled votes got taken away from regs.

how'd you do it???

Orange X was the first TF2 map I ever saw (my roommate at the time was playing it), and since then, I had never seen it until today in this thread. I want to play it!

I'll give you a hint. We don't play it for a reason.

(it's more sniperfort than 2fort)

Jeah, you really don't wanna play Orange. When people cite everything wrong with TF2, they're really talking about Orange. Low respawn times and a kinda difficult health cabinet to get to, along with no incentive to play anything but Sniper...makes for really, REALLY dumb people.

Like, you think 2fort kids are bad? Man...