OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

pl_terran_b4b

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I updated a few maps on the server last week... pl_terran_b4b, pl_zig_z2a, cp_piratelife_b5b, ctf_cruise_b4b, and also added cp_toy_fort_alt3 (a modified version of cp_toy_fort_elite with some fixes and changes).

Introducing

FireSlash's Emporium of Credit To Team!

Server

fireslash.net

Map Cycle

tr_walkway_rc

tr_rocket_shooting2

tr_airshot_v0

rj_rckteer

tr_airstab_300

Password

ocremix

Why practice on a real server when I can just do it locally?

Real world conditions can make a significant different in airshots, stabs, and snipes. Most importantly, latency is a real factor that simply isn't replicated in a localhost situation.

What if the map I want isn't running at the moment?

rtv

Can I suggest new maps?

Yes plz.

Why practice on a real server when I can just do it locally?

Real world conditions can make a significant different in airshots, stabs, and snipes. Most importantly, latency is a real factor that simply isn't replicated in a localhost situation.

it is when you only play on servers where you have 5 ping

why is that awful pl terran whatever on the rotation

JUST SO YOU KNOW I THINK THERE ARE ENOUGH STOCK MAPS NOW TO MERIT A STRAIGHT STOCK ROTATION WITH MAYBE ONE OR TWO FINAL RELEASE CUSTOMS THAT IS IT

ps plz install hat plugin

I took terran off of the rotation - wasn't satisfied with it either. There's only 2 customs on the rotation though, so the bitching is kinda silly.

well yeah i said with one or two final release customs (i surprisingly dont hate cp_glacier_rc) which you have so that is a-ok with me!

I'm going to be installing the Big King map pack mentioned on the TF2 Official Blog's This point ain't gonna cap itself! post shortly.

This will add the following maps:

koth_garbage_day - Just like the old garbage_day with its quick cap times, but with the shiny new KOTH interface!

koth_waste - Just like pl_waste, but with a point in the place of the cart's starting spot

koth_harvest - Just like arena_harvest, but different mode.

koth_oilfield

koth_lighthouse_rc5

Uploading to the server is crawling today, it'll take at least an hour to upload all five.

Edit: Server is updated

Edit 2: Also updating cp_furnace to b4