OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

uh what

also you should replace 2fort with mach4 i have no idea why i just thought of this now

As far as I can tell, this seems like a good idea.

Also, I've noticed that cp_well never pops up in rotation. I know that 5-cp maps aren't the most popular maps ever but that map isn't bad and I think some of us would enjoy playing it from time to time. People would still be able to rtv us back to goldrush/badwater/turbine with relative ease. Just a thought.

Well, if that was a huge problem you guys could do what other servers do and kick people who attack and kill during setup. OCR is a pretty 'for fun' server and unless it's RED or other people with magical sticky kill abilities I don't think it would be too bad.

Why does cp_well even have setup? As far as I can remember, none of the other 5-cp maps do. Why am I just noticing this now?

As far as I can tell, this seems like a good idea.

Also, I've noticed that cp_well never pops up in rotation. I know that 5-cp maps aren't the most popular maps ever but that map isn't bad and I think some of us would enjoy playing it from time to time. People would still be able to rtv us back to goldrush/badwater/turbine with relative ease. Just a thought.

imo cp_well is one of the least fun of the valve abcba maps but abcba is the best gametype so yeah good map please add if its not there

Well, if that was a huge problem you guys could do what other servers do and kick people who attack and kill during setup.

get out

seriously though why did you keep ctf sawmill most people dont like it and it usually is the map the empty the server

As I type this, the server is on ctf_sawmill, and it's full.

yeah its 10pm est which is peak time pretty much i meant the map that empties it at the end of the night

also 80% of them are just pubs not regulars

seriously its by far the worst ctf map even 2fort and ctf well are better

and why is the crit boost still on and the caps still set to 4 i thought you were changing that

Oh yeah, I think I mentioned this on the server a few days ago but not here: I finally have all 37 Spy achievements. :D

I would have gotten it sooner had I actually been playing Spy instead of random classes.

Edit: The brings my TF2 Achievements up to an even 200.

Edit 2: I didn't grind any of them either. Granted, I did get a little more reckless with my sapping...

Guys I totally made a Pyro frag video(yeah I know but go with it) and OCR footage is included. It is called 'Diabolical Daddy'. Some are the subject of 'frags', including...

• [lions]bonzai
  • RED
  • F4T4L
  • Abyss

Considering this is OCR, I think some of you will quite enjoy the song I've selected. Leave comments and ratings. Really, I put effort into this and want to know what other people think.

...by the way I record almost every game I play so if you know I saw something you want uploaded, let me know right then and there (remember, I'm Diatomic Daddy). I'll see what I can do. :-D

I've been to a lot of servers in my time in TF2 and OCR really has become one of my favorites. Even with your insistence on playing Gold Rush and Turbine 24/7 I manage to have fun because of the hilarious mic talk and apparent focus on fun.

Pyro frag video

Pyro frag video

as a credit to you though, its not dumb w+m1 and if youre aim/timing is pretty right on like that you really should move on to soldier

like really

also as a tip whenever you record demos that youre gonna put on youtube or something you should voice_enable 0 when playing the demo because the voice added on to things like this is kinda silly

oh wait crap i forgot im not allowed to make fun of pyro frag videos

maybe one of these days ill finally finish that one

So we had 5 ZUZ members on the server tonight for some midnight killing times.

Guess how many were on the same team for 2 maps. :<

Six.

It's a catch-22, really. They need to stay sharp for scrims, but that inevitably entails them completely rolling over everybody else. Especially when the server gets low. And sending them somewhere else just dumps the problem in a new person's lap.