OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Also the sandvich was made after numerous requests from people after seeing the Heavy eating it in Meet the Scout, but anyway...

This whole guard dog thing looks like it has some pretty good ideas, several concepts look genuinely interesting, and I wouldn't mind if this evolved from a joke to being a reality.

I'd like to be added to the reserved slot list, if possible. Most of the time I try to play during the day, I get booted out 'cause I keep forgetting to ask. :(

There's more than one listing for "Dr. Tran", but I'm assuming you're this one, because the only other one on that list that's been active recently is really Inukoblainc.

Also, I just noticed that the third person who asked me for a reserved slot the other day was new to the server. I'm wondering if I should treat that request as a joke. Then again, he's only had a Steam account since the 12th...

Thirdly, I reorganized the nominate list so that the maps shipped with the game now show up first (in alphabetical order), followed by the custom maps (also in alphabetical order).

Thirdly, I reorganized the nominate list so that the maps shipped with the game now show up first (in alphabetical order), followed by the custom maps (also in alphabetical order).

Excellent, I always thought this was annoying when trying to nominate a map, then having to scroll through 5 pages to find a map that isn't arena.

mach4 has been pulled from the rotation. I don't know why I even put it back in...

The map list IS feeling a bit short though.

koth_viaduct

cp_granary

pl_badwater

cp_well

cp_badlands

pl_goldrush

cp_gravelpit

cp_yukon_final

ctf_2fort

cp_dustbowl

cp_steel

ctf_turbine

cp_waste

Official maps not in rotation:

ctf_sawmill

ctf_well

cp_egypt

cp_fastlane

koth_nucleus

koth_sawmill

pl_hoodoo

plr_pipeline

tc_hydro

and all arena maps

Shariq and I are also interested in trying out ctf_aerospace, perhaps tonight. It's by the same guy who did pl_frontier. It's a 55mb map though, so you might want to pre-download it: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/73575

Why isn't fastlane in the rotation. :sad:

I was asked to remove well by several people. I'm not opposed to putting it back in, but I'd like a few more people to chime in either here or via irc/steam. so far I've had more requests for it's removal than it's return.

not to mention well

We already have cp_well, and as above, many have voiced their distaste for that particular map.

Shariq and I are also interested in trying out ctf_aerospace, perhaps tonight. It's by the same guy who did pl_frontier. It's a 55mb map though, so you might want to pre-download it: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/73575

Map is now mirrored. Which is important, since if I don't mirror it, people who don't have it can't connect to the server; the server will just direct them to download it from the mirror... which won't have it.

It's a 49.9MB bz2 file if you wait for the game to download it.

Fireslash: If you don't have the mirror FTP account information, let me know.

ctf_well is pretty good and I think that the reason most people wanted it gone is because we played it ALL OF THE GODDAMN TIME

I seem to recall people didn't like ctf_well as much as they did cp_well, so cp ended up in rotation instead.

ctf_aerospace

no no no no NO

ive played plenty of this map and although it looks really nice its such a boring ctf map its basically like 2fort and really there is no reason for MORE 2fort

and seriously yeah why is fastlane not on the rotation its an EXCELLENT map a ton better than yukon for sure

and really bleck what are you talking about ctf_well is almost as bad as 2fort