OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

You guys really crack me up. All I did was make a comment that I didn't know your rules were posted anywhere. I said that I learned them and followed them anyway. So enough with this nonsense and stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Everyone in OCR is as bad as Trianine. Confirmed.

I'm really not going to argue this point endlessly. It's really not worth any of our time or energy.

I am curious though, how many people here read the EULA before installing anything.. ;)

see this is why i only read posts that are 2 lines its pretty easy from this to see that youre a MORON without having to read any more

see this is why i only read posts that are 2 lines its pretty easy from this to see that youre a MORON without having to read any more

Oooohh, I thought it was because you had a limited memory buffer and were trying to avoid an overflow

Man...this thread gets more ridiculously hard to read each and every day.

Why so much fighting, complaining, whining, and aggression? It's a game, gents. Why not have a little fun with it?

Is the server as bad as this thread is?

To nQa:

Don't take to heart what many of the people in this forum say. We have our gems like any other community. Bleck and Atmuh are our special members. :smile:

Not everything you hear will be a representation of the whole.

Consult Bahamut, Powerlord, and Fireslash with concerns. They're in charge.

To nQa:

Don't take to heart what many of the people in this forum say. We have our gems like any other community. Bleck and Atmuh are our special members. :smile:

Not everything you hear will be a representation of the whole.

Consult Bahamut, Powerlord, and Fireslash with concerns. They're in charge.

yeah but the point is they have and are still being complete idiots about it

So I'm the fail member of -nQa- who broke his hand for two months and then moved to AK with crappy internet for 3 months and then moved back East with even more fail internet, so I haven't gotten a chance to play much and you probably haven't seen me around much.

ANYWAYS, I play on your servers because they're good servers with none of that fast respawn BS. It would be a shame if we got blanket banned because then I would have to go play on the [HK] newbies only servers again which just would not work because Crump AKA Axem Fail and I can empty one of those servers BY OURSELVES. If you have problems with team stacking then just toggle drugs on us. That should even things out.

Also I'd like to point out that any team with Scythe-Messiah AKA Minty Fresh on it is instantly stacked with no way around such stackage. That's how good he is at hiding his speed hacks.

nQa guys, please be aware that not a single person who you're arguing with has authority on the server.

The admin list is more or less this:

admins:

Bahamut

Powerlord

FireSlash

DarkeSword

zircon

Hemophiliac

Dhsu

Garian

Rambo

Brushfire

D-Lux

(The names in bold have access to the mapcycle, configs, etc)

nQa guys, please be aware that not a single person who you're arguing with has authority on the server.

admins:

Bahamut

Powerlord

FireSlash

DarkeSword

zircon

Hemophiliac

Dhsu

Garian

Rambo

Brushfire

D-Lux

man half of these guys dont even play anymore

I brought up the reserved slot system waaaayy back when the server started. I agree that not hiding the 25th slot is stupid and should be changed.
I talked to Bahamut about this briefly, and he said that he didn't think there was even a way to do that. I don't know if that has changed since the year started.
Everyone in OCR is as bad as Trianine. Confirmed.
I get the feeling there isn't a thing about this server that you do like. Except for steamrolling?
Well to be perfectly honest, your alltalk is the most useless piece of shit I've ever seen...
I didn't ask whether you liked it or not, the fact is that it is there, and newcomers can ask THE ENTIRE PLACE if there is a problem. I have my problems with ALLTALK as well, and a few micspammers, but it's nice to be able to chat with other players.
YOU are the one that has turned this nasty all of a sudden.
It is sad that you feel I am being nasty towards you for pointing out your ignorance and asking for you to show respect for the players here. You need to learn what criticism is, and how to deal with it.
Whatever you guys need to tell yourself to make the rules fit you, it doesn't matter to me.
Your snarky tone indicates otherwise. And you are still wrong.
I just said I didnt see them posted anywhere. Big difference.
No need to get testy here. I know the difference. You have made it very clear that you can recite the server rules by heart. You also admitted that you don't look where people look to find rules and had the nerve to say it isn't good enough. That's ignorant, and I called you on it. Wise up.

At this point I am not inclined to believe a word you say when you make claims about your conduct here.

admins:

Bahamut

Powerlord

FireSlash

DarkeSword

zircon

Hemophiliac

Dhsu

Garian

Rambo

Brushfire

D-Lux

This is no offense to you fire or any of the admins on the server, I may be missing some posts, but I don't really see too much input from you guys, just a bunch of butt-hurt regs

This is no offense to you fire or any of the admins on the server, I may be missing some posts, but I don't really see too much input from you guys, just a bunch of butt-hurt regs

I'm hesitant to comment on a situation that I don't know much about. However, I would prefer people try to respect the rules of the server.

And that's all I'll say because of my lack of specifics on the situation. It doesn't have to be so difficult, and that goes for everyone.

I've noticed a lack of you lately.

It's made me think we're losing a lot of players D:

Yeah, mostly because I had college midterms for the past week so I was studying and also RE5 came out :D. I might be on tonight if I'm done with all my shit.

I guess because the school year started and all that noise that not as many people are playing.