OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Okay guys, seriously. 2fort. In rotation. I don't like it. As far as I can tell nobody likes it.

Heck, I'd rather see Hydro in rotation over 2fort. At least that could be interesting occasionally.

(voice your objections.....................now!)

EDIT: Those Spy pics are fantastic. Random map textures should be a multiplayer option.

Okay guys, seriously. 2fort. In rotation. I don't like it. As far as I can tell nobody likes it.

Heck, I'd rather see Hydro in rotation over 2fort. At least that could be interesting occasionally.

EDIT: Those Spy pics are fantastic. Random map textures should be a multiplayer option.

i really dont see you on the server ever so idk why you post here so much but yeah 2fort is horrible i thought everyone knew that already

I've decided to make an appearance! Hello OCR :grin:

I was happily Spying my way around pl_badwater when suddenly I DESCENDED INTO THE MAW OF HELL ITSELF. Apparently the poor Spy didn't realize that some joker (Medic, probably) had coated his cloak watch with LSD.

http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/ChiliConCarnageGRN/

Be afraid. Be very afraid. I was.

I've had this happen as well, although my game locked up and came back to this.

plwaste0025.th.jpg

Made it damn hard to play, had it happen on pipeline as a spy too. Couldn't tell who was on my team and was stabbing chaotically hoping to do something around the cart, haha.

Not sure what caused it, might have been overheating....think this was around the time of a heat wave during summer. Simple restart of the game fixed it as well.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can't stand Hydro.

Off-topic: Has there been a new patch since Spy/Sniper?

Yes, the Classless Update.

I don't really get all the 2fort hate except that maybe people are still trying to play it seriously (i.e. capping intel). I actually enjoy 2fort because it gives me a chance to dick around and practice killing people.

turbine is a ton more fun for simply practicing by deathmatching

but yeah i really like hydro

you just need to turn off sudden death for all maps but leave it on for hydro

I too would like to see Hydro in rotation. Eventually we would get tired of it but it's been a good long while since I gave Hydro a chance. Besides, it'll give me a chance to practice my Scout. Hydro is probably my favorite map when it comes to appearance. I love the neutral, bleached-out concrete appearance near the main control points balanced with the blue blue sky and red rock. Anyone else feel this way? Probably not.