OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

ach.php?a=This Is New...&b=End a game in a Stalemate.&c=u&e=1205&f=1

mp_stalemate_enable is set to 1 (yeah its a backwards cvar i have no idea why) so this wouldnt happen

sudden death used to be off on everything but hydro im not sure when they changed that but i liked it the other way

Oh, I guessed you Pyro a lot. Since, well, you're the ParanoidDrone.

ach.php?a=I Come In Peace!&b=After winning a round, do not fire a shot during Humiliation.&c=u&e=1212&f=1

ach.php?a=Celebrated Too Soon?&b=Get Revenge on the person who just Dominated you before respawning.&c=u&e=11&f=2

ach.php?a=Seemingly Useless Talent&b=As a Medic, get 100 kills with your Syringe Gun or Blutsauger.&c=3&d=100&e=1907&f=1

you must not play on the server ever if you dont know that paranoiddrone is pretty much only ever spy with the occasional medic

the come in peace one wouldnt be possible fyi and NO BATTLEMEDIC ACHIEVEMENTS

Oh, I guessed you Pyro a lot. Since, well, you're the ParanoidDrone.

It makes for nice puns, but my name has nothing to do with my class. Paranoid is from my favorite boss in Castlevania:DoS, Paranoia, and Drone actually has something to do with my real name, which I'm not going to divulge.

(I Spy more than anything else by a large margin, btw.)

Oh, in that case...

ach.php?a=Be%20More%20Paranoid,%20Please&b=As%20a%20Spy,%20backstab%20ParanoidDrone%20as%20a%20Spy.&c=l&e=921&f=1

Also, just because I'm bored:

ach.php?a=Otaku%20Target%20Practice&b=Kill%20Kiyobi%2010%20times.&c=10&d=10&e=1221&f=1

Because right now, I'm pretty much a walking target. Anyone got advice on how to be less of a Failspy? Or less of a Failscout?

@Atmuh: I Come In Peace could use a tweak. You get the idea though.

Failspy?

its all luck

Failscout?

if youre a bad scout its probably because your aim isnt that great so do what i do and play the other classes that dont require as precise aiming

@Atmuh: I Come In Peace could use a tweak. You get the idea though.

no i mean not possible because there are no console events for those things

64px-Hot_potato.png&f=1

I know I'm still new as far as regulars go but still, I wanted to at least try. :-P

Inspired by ParanoidDrone and how he says he gets embarrassed when he gets backstabbed. Similarly, when I get deflect killed I tend to get a bit embarrassed. One of the reasons I don't play Huntsman Sniper as much anymore. I'm ascared to get deflect killed. Also, airblast-to-axtinguisher combos but I put up with those.

EDIT: Another I came up with:

64px-Show_Trial.png&f=1

how could i forget

put away that backburner: kill brushfire with rockets or pipes/stickies 100 times while he's a pyro

and i forgot to add that an extra reason why 100 or w/e needle kills is a bad idea is if you really wanna do that just reset the official achievement thats very similar

oh and fun games last night on turris and bball rambo and brushfire we should do that more often

man im bad

Atmuh said a Battle Medic 'achievement' was good? Dear god. Is he sick?

uberchaining killing a spy with you saw when youre about to get backstabbed and surviving 300 health in one life because of the new AWESOME regen aint battlemedicing

well uberchaining is but its hilarious and actually works