OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Or, one that's completely untrackable, kill a Spy as you begin a rocket jump. And yes, I've been killed by a rocket jumping soldier before.

Well, Pilot Light (for example) involves rocket jumping enemies. So the game is definitely capable of tracking it.

if(Spy.killedBy(rocket))

if(Soldier.isRocketJumping())

awardAchievement()

</shitty pseudocode>

Well, Pilot Light (for example) involves rocket jumping enemies. So the game is definitely capable of tracking it.

if(Spy.killedBy(rocket))

if(Soldier.isRocketJumping())

awardAchievement()

</shitty pseudocode>

wouldn't it register the same as if the soldier simply, jumped, while killing a spy who is right next to him though?

Like I said, shitty pseudocode. I'm sure it's possible for the game to follow a logic train of [soldier on ground->rocket kills Spy->Soldier is now rocket jumping], though.

Unless you mean something else, in which case idklolaskmybffjill.

The question isn't whether than game can, but whether the plugin can.

Besides, the current achievements just need to register that the player is already rocket jumping when it happens, not that they start rocket jumping after the fact. One is a boolean check, the other involves keep track of past actions.

Or, one that's completely untrackable, kill a Spy as you begin a rocket jump. And yes, I've been killed by a rocket jumping soldier before.

That's gotta be even more embarrassing than being Huntsman sniped while aiming for someone else. I've actually never seen that happen to be honest.

The rocket jump in TF2 is a specially triggered event, not a simple knockback/jump combo, so it makes sense for it to be trackable.

But if the soldier simply shoots at his feet to kill the spy trying to backstab him, and jumps at the same time.

OK!!, Working with Draken-Korin, we have come up with two Flag designs.

The first is a redesign of Zypher's orginal work.

forumv1.png

And the other is a Draken Korin Original Clan OCR Coat of Arms

forumcoa.png

All that is left now is to vote on which design people want.

Flags will be ordered on the day voting closes (Nov 1st) and will be availible for mailing on Dec 1st. They will end up costing 35 dollars. Sorry I cant do a free distro like with the patches. If you want one, Please add your name to the list.

Brushfire

Draken Korin

Vimk

Rambo

forumv1.png

forumcoa.png

I really really like the COA.... but the colour contrast is jarring to me. The colours are much more pleasing in the patch. I don't know what I would change personally. Maybe yellow shells on the heavy's shell clip? Actually, what's the backdrop colour gonna be. That'll make a big difference.

EDIT: maybe hit just looks flat in comparison because of the patch's gradient yellow.

I dont know what happened here but I was playing dust bowl when some random fence popped up.

its an incredibly odd glitch that only happens once in forever but yeah it does happen and there really isnt anything you can do besides restart your game (i think)

OK!!, Working with Draken-Korin, we have come up with two Flag designs.

The first is a redesign of Zypher's orginal work.

forumv1.png

And the other is a Draken Korin Original Clan OCR Coat of Arms

forumcoa.png

All that is left now is to vote on which design people want.

Flags will be ordered on the day voting closes (Nov 1st) and will be availible for mailing on Dec 1st. They will end up costing 35 dollars. Sorry I cant do a free distro like with the patches. If you want one, Please add your name to the list.

Brushfire

Draken Korin

Vimk

Rambo

I really like the top one. It's simple, and the image is very clear and distinguishable. From far away (or very small), it's still very easy to see what it is. The text on it is a bit small, which can be difficult to read; the circular text pattern doesn't work well with the TF2 text. Also, the slogan "Reinterpreting the Frag Since 2008" doesn't really make sense to me. Being a circle on a rectangular (I assume) flag, there will be a lot of empty space around the main logo.

The second one looks more like a coat of arms, and would probably fit better on a flag. I like the idea of having two teams on either side, but the emblem's colors in the middle seem like they would work better if they were reversed. Also, since it's a mirror image and has duplicates, I feel it doesn't show the full diversity of the different classes. I like the text (even though I'm not sure what it means), it works well with the emblem in the back. It's not real clear what the medic is doing; he seems to be just standing there. I like the positioning of the headphones and the class icons, but it looks a bit crowded. There seems to be quite a bit of detail work, which may not be visible from a distance.

My vote is for the second, it seems to bear closer resemblance to an actual coat of arms, and the rectangular shape works better as a flag.